PDA

View Full Version : Hello all=)

Theeda
08-17-2003, 09:24 PM
Hi my name is Theeda, I am a 65 enc with current 196 aa, I was in Mythic Legion till they started having problems, as I am sure most heard already. My reason for this post is an interest in being a member of Hoss. I really hate boards and filling out applications, only cause I am limited on time. I'll be honest right now I work 2 jobs, but I am elemental flagged and was able to raid at least 3 times a week with Mythic. My hours get cut in September so hopefully more time for EQ. I have a few friends in Hoss <waves> and I don't think I have any enemies lol, since I have the crack they all want=P~~ Anyways I would like for someone to get back to me on whether you are recruiting enchanters or not. I have been playing eq for about 3 years now, and I enjoy raiding and smaller groups, I just hate soloing.....this is a MMRPG isn't it?? here is my email addy theda_hansler@hotmail.com
I would love if someone can get back to me with more specifics pls, I'm a simple girl just trying to hang with friends=)

Theeda Silentheart

aed
08-18-2003, 02:37 AM
http://www.hossguild.com/new/recruiting.php

Go there for specifics on how to write your application.

/aed

Buazag Bonesteel
08-18-2003, 08:08 AM
Hi Theeda I lub :)

Only grouped with you a few times here and there over the years.....but apparently you stood out enough that I remember those times :p

Good chanter and good people :p

Crimsonbanshee
08-18-2003, 02:58 PM
^^ but that is coming from the grand assmaster /duck sorry buaz heh

Kattoo Tacit
08-18-2003, 03:24 PM
She is from Canada =\

Tilea
08-18-2003, 04:27 PM
Canadian chicks kick ass

Lola
08-18-2003, 04:40 PM
I'm a simple girl just trying to hang with friends=)

I'm sorry, Hoss is only open to incredibly complex women looking for male attention.

Vinen
08-18-2003, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Lola
I'm sorry, Hoss is only open to incredibly complex women looking for male attention.

#1 can you deal with bad pickup lines and being hit on by Vidmer every 10 seconds !

Geranon Morrowind
08-19-2003, 02:49 AM
to add to Vinen's charming addition, can you deal with:

Vidmer "Hey are those Astronaut Pants your wearing?"

You say "What?"

Vidmer "Cause that ass is out of this world."

You say "ummmmm ok....."

Vidmer "Are your ready for this?"

You say "Another one?"

Vidmer "How about you be my pebbles, and I'll be your Bam Bam, and we can go make this Bed, Rock!!"

You say "Pathetic. Cute, but Pathetic."

Vidmer "Are you ready for this?"

You say "/sigh"

need one say more?

Andriana Duskrose
08-19-2003, 07:50 AM

w3rd y0!

Inversely, Hoss is full of men silly enough to try for incredibly complex women looking for male attention. It's a vicious circle.

But in no way am I implying that Lola is any sort of man.

Tarissa
08-19-2003, 08:07 AM
guy playing a girl LOLOL

Vidmer
08-19-2003, 08:17 AM
I will have you know I have forsaken my lecherous ways; I am a new man.

Vinilaa
08-19-2003, 09:09 AM

Lies. Well I am incredibly complex but I get enough attention at home thanks. ;)

Buazag Bonesteel
08-19-2003, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by Vinilaa
Lies. Well I am incredibly complex but I get enough attention at home thanks. ;)

Yes.....but it's from an EQ person....need we say more? :D

Andriana Duskrose
08-19-2003, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by Buazag Bonesteel
Yes.....but it's from an EQ person....need we say more? :D

Not only an EQ person, but after Vinilaa got a hold of him, he stopped playing! I sense a non-random set of variables between Hoss men meeting Hoss women, and then disappearing, and I don't think it's a case of Grandpa Simpson's love potion, or reverse Vampires...

Further investigation is required, we need detective Tilea to solve this mystery!

Or we can just go someplace for soda and pie...

Mmmmmmm, pie.

Llain
08-19-2003, 11:53 AM
back when I used to play, theeda owned.

Lola
08-19-2003, 12:10 PM
As Buaz and Andri pointed out, you are actually a case proving the theory, not the opposite!

Vinilaa
08-19-2003, 12:26 PM
As Buaz and Andri pointed out, you are actually a case proving the theory, not the opposite!

Bah... I knew Aul before I joined Hoss... and I didn't even really like him that much till later... I didn't really like anyone very much... I didn't want attention from anyone...

I just wanted to be left alone!!!!!!!!! ;)

Lola
08-19-2003, 12:37 PM
If you say so :D

Myztlee
08-19-2003, 12:39 PM
You always loved me. Brunen was your mentor!

Vinilaa
08-19-2003, 12:58 PM
:rolleyes:

Lola, you're crossing a line here...

If I had wanted "male attention" I didn't need to join Hoss to get it... I was pretty much sick of perverted tells by level 2 in EQ.

But those of you who enjoy them, hey to each his own... :rolleyes:

Lola
08-19-2003, 01:01 PM
*steps over line and bites his thumb at Vinilaa*

Why is my spidey sense tingling?

Something tells me I'm not going to survive the afternoon.

Ok, for all of you guys out there looking for a subject for your male attention, please send your tells to Zaphoe or Andriana, and NOT to Vinilaa.

sendain
08-19-2003, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by Tilea
Canadian chicks kick ass

Ohh God yes they DO

Ktul
08-19-2003, 03:59 PM
Hi, I am a SWM looking for a hoochie mamma to ride me leik zappo painted blue all night. Send me a PM now!

Sleepie
08-19-2003, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by Tilea
Canadian chicks kick ass

hehe I have to agree there ! Not that Im biased or anything :D

Lola
08-19-2003, 08:54 PM
Is ass kicking a good thing?

Sleepie
08-20-2003, 10:23 PM
Kick ass Canadian girls!! Ya ya !! Definately a good thing :D

Have you had your fix for the day?
I think Vidmer has ! ;)

Now, ass kicking canadian girls.....I dunno about that one (><).