PDA

View Full Version : Note the change of location...

Quintissimo
06-21-2001, 04:24 AM
It's no longer Houston, TX... but now Phoenix, AZ. For some of you who know me pretty well, you'll know what that means. ;)

For those that don't know muh sitch as of late, I interviewed with Artifact Entertainment in Phoenix (actually Mesa), AZ. They're the folks working on "Horizons", the new MMORPG they are doing. Well, they've offered me a position and I have accepted. Huzzah for me!

So... looks like I will be in spitting distance of Lron, and I intent to take full advantage of just that -- spitting.

Lola
06-21-2001, 06:02 AM
Toss a wet one for me!

Graystone
06-21-2001, 07:01 AM
It also means that you and Samuel can be lovers again. I know how heart broken he was when his paladin lover left him. You know how spirited rangers are... you just crushed his heart when you left him the last time.

BAHAHAHA.

Graccus takes up his best NPC looking stance with Soulfire in his hands:

Graccus says 'Ask me about my [Sword]!'
Noobs around,'That sword is so cool.'
Damnit, Ask me about my [Sword]!
'I hope I can get one when I'm as big as this guy'
Listen you morons, ask me about my [Sword]!

Quintissimo
06-21-2001, 08:05 AM
"Hey Sam... I need you to fletch a special arrow for me. I have a LONG, HARDWOOD SHAFT I want you to use..."

Bow-chicka-bow-wow...

Sirensa
06-21-2001, 09:33 AM
Grats Vile Knave!! =D

Lronius de la Mancha
06-21-2001, 10:40 PM
Huzzah and Yon Verily~#@

We shall pillage yon country side with the barstool of might and the Keg of infinite beer +5 (-10 vs fugly women).

CoNgRATumALATiONS shawn =D

Quintissimo
06-22-2001, 04:27 AM
Muh real name is exposed~!@#$

Thanks man -- I'll be looking you and Aver up once I get settled down in there. Also, please make sure the temperature does not exceed 80 degrees upon my arrival. thx u gg la~ QQ

Terenae
06-22-2001, 08:23 AM
Welcome to the land of never-ending ungodly heat. Oh yeah, I hear they have monsoons here too. Yay.

Lronius de la Mancha
06-22-2001, 07:39 PM
haha yeah monsoon season rocks here. Sudden down pours. Lots of rain. LIGHTNING AND BIG SCAREY NOISES~!#@

But I love this state, it owns. The heat isnt that bad. Where he's coming from, the humidity heat makes this seem like childs play.