PDA

View Full Version : Sirensa, Don't think that your Inkyness will be left unnoticed!

GreldonSilverhand
09-25-2001, 04:17 PM
The erudites are making plans secretly to prove once again the obvious, Eru > inky.

Phaera has been spotted carrying around a Whip_the_inky top quality brand Cat o'nine tails, made in erudin thx

You will hear from us soon ^^

/hug

Sirensa
09-25-2001, 04:21 PM
Poor Greldon. So delussional =(

Inkies own you!

Gwaar
09-25-2001, 05:08 PM
Silly Greldon Inkies own joo.

P.S. Can I have your dealers number? I'd really like to try the shit your on =P

Phaera
09-25-2001, 05:19 PM
/grin Greldon :D

Rhedd
09-26-2001, 08:31 AM
Lothos will port Phaera everywhere!

Phaera
09-26-2001, 12:40 PM
Sylvia for Overlord of Norrath!

Maelikki
09-26-2001, 02:50 PM
man everyone is on dop3 beside me :/
share next time kk thx
btw grel we were meant to keep that damn plan secret and launch it as we conquered norrath now all of it must be redone
Damn j00

Mcpickle
09-26-2001, 06:39 PM
Friend Erudites hello sirs. I lab electornics engineering now so time small for me too write things but I know that I all believe that gnomes are best for every persons. Gnomes have master plan

1 - Steal Underpants
2 - ...
3 - PROFIT!! OMG OMG MY NERVIS IS HUGE

GNOMES FOR EVER UNITE FOR WE TAKE OVER WHOLE NORRATH PLANET AND KILL ALL OTHERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! WAHAHHAHA WUWUWUWUWU~ :o

Dharrk
09-27-2001, 01:23 PM
So sorry Erudites, but you aren't as l33t as us Ogres. Our huge size and muscular physique give us a distinct advantage over all other races. Ogre > You. Which Erudites fall under You. Thx you drive through~

Phaera
09-27-2001, 03:23 PM
Hi, you're fat, that's not muscle. Erudite > all, dont doubt the truth please; redeem yourself and I wont tell anyone ;)

Holy Sister Phaera
In Worship of the Tranquil One

Thik Noggen
09-28-2001, 12:21 PM
:confused: but everyone knows trollz own joo! :confused:

Kenthia
09-28-2001, 12:53 PM
But what about high elves? :(

Phaera
09-28-2001, 01:11 PM
So sorry, but that's life :(

Char
09-28-2001, 07:44 PM
A specter is haunting Norrath-the specter of inky domination. All the powers of old Norrath have entered into a holy alliance to hunt down and exorcise this specter : Guildleader and member, erudite and high elf, fatty and minikin.
Where is the class in opposition that has not been denounced as inky by its opponents in power? Where is the opposition that has not hurled back the branding reproach of inkyness against the more advanced opposition parties, as well as against its reactionary adversaries?
2 things result from this fact:
I. Inky is already acknowledged by all Norrath powers to be itself a power.
II. It is high time that Inkies should openly, in the face of the whole world, publish their views, their aims, their tendencies, and meet this nursery tale of the specter of inkyness with a manifesto of the race itself.
The inkies disdain to conceal their views and aims. They openly declare that their ends can be attained only by the forcible overthrow of all existing social conditions. Let the ruling classes tremble at a Inky revolution.
INKIES AROUND NORRATH UNITE!