PDA

View Full Version : Sevendust - Seasons

Andriana Duskrose
10-08-2003, 01:02 AM
Just picked it up today and have been giving it a thorough listen, and I love it. If you liked Animosity, you'll love this album.

Gets an Andriana stamp of rocking approval.

Kaxmax
10-08-2003, 06:14 AM
I'm going to pick it up today, I've heard nothing but good things.

I got the chance to see them live with Staind last week, and they were fantastic. Staind was also great, I still think they are the best live act in mainstream hard music right now. If this tour is coming to your area, I would definitely recommend it. It was one of the best shows I've seen in a long time.

Eomer
10-08-2003, 07:06 AM
Waiting for mine to arrive in the mail, along with APC's new CD. There is not a Futureshop in the friggin city with that CD in stock, or at least wasn't a few weeks ago. And everywhere else charges too damn much.

Andriana Duskrose
10-08-2003, 04:14 PM
Geeez, just go check out Best Buy and/or A&B, at most the price difference will be 2 bucks.

As for seeing Sevendust live (hell or Staind, or <Instert Band Here> for that matter) no fucking luck with that living in Canada. Damn bands almost never come through here, rather annoying.

Last time Sevendust was here was something like 4 years ago, opening for Creed, so Animosity wasn't even out.

Eomer
10-09-2003, 08:42 AM
A&B is a pain cause it's either way on the Southside, or downtown (I am west side). And I have an irrational hatred of Best Buy. Maybe it's their shitty prices, their shitty and annoying radio ads, or the fact that they bought Future Shop. I dunno, I just refuse to go there. The only other option is HMV at West Ed, but those fuckers charge so much it's ridiculous.

Elidroth
10-14-2003, 04:19 AM
Seasons hasn't left my CD player since I got it a couple weeks ago. It's really solid. Great band.

1 hour free with Zaphoe if anyone can tell me who manages them and where he came from. (No Andriana.. you can't play)