PDA

View Full Version : so long to a legend...

Icehealer
11-14-2003, 07:32 AM
Im sure many of you have heard this, but ML will no longer exist after Nov 21st. I just thought Id let that be known. I just wanted to drop that note incase you hadnt heard...I think its important that you guys know because along with you, ML is one of the oldest guilds on the server. Pls remember it.

Icehealer Vi`Desh
65 Archon of Rodcet Nife
Druzzil Ro.

Ransac
11-14-2003, 10:57 AM
kickass, bye ML!, hi ice how are you :rolleyes:

Maegwin
11-14-2003, 11:39 AM
kickass, bye ML!, hi ice how are you :rolleyes:

How times change...I remember watching ML and Hoss fight it out in Velious...then joining and dominating the fight in Luclin, then putting the issue to rest ( i.e. they were THAT far behind ) in PoP. Even though we were in a sort of competition, I never disliked anyone in particular from their guild...I think. Bye ML.

Crimsonbanshee
11-14-2003, 03:11 PM
ML goes poof and then thorntec returns with a whole guild rofl

Icehealer
11-14-2003, 10:56 PM
im alright ransac, yourself? Do you still play EQ?...

Ice

Forty
11-15-2003, 10:02 AM
Not sure why ML should have to go poof when there are members that would like to keep the guild going.

Just because Baramos says so and the current GL doesn't know any better? Current GL could simply transfer leadership to someone that would want to do the job. I don't get it. /shrug

Crimsonbanshee
11-15-2003, 11:15 AM
who ever has the guild tag soul bound could just petition for leadership and /guilddelete no ?

but also someone else could get the guild tag and continue being that the person the owns the tag allows that

Unbound
11-15-2003, 02:05 PM
Yeah where have you been sac?

Eadan
11-15-2003, 02:37 PM
Good question Forty, I dont know how much Bara had to do with this, alls I can say is when ML almost went under 2 yrs ago he said that we should disband ML, he also tried to talk some of the members to start a new diff guild (this alrdy afetr he left), trying to tear it apart that way since we didnt disband it. He might have loved ML at a point in time, but not in the last 3 yrs he tried everything he could to crumble it, i would say his feelings that he posted on the Dro board is less genuine than he states. I knew what would happen to ML if we alowed him to become an Officer again, I tried to stop it. Guess I was right.

Tilea
11-15-2003, 04:31 PM
i would say his feelings that he posted on the Dro board is less genuine than he states. I knew what would happen to ML if we alowed him to become an Officer again, I tried to stop it. Guess I was right.

Hehe, Baramos is a politician when it comes to what he posts on boards. Nothing more.

Torrid
11-15-2003, 11:45 PM
I think my favorite memory of ML, was when both Hoss and ML were racing to a spawn, and not one but TWO ML walk up to my wizard and ask for translocates. I found the scenario so laughable, that I obliged.

Ransac
11-16-2003, 01:26 PM
im ok, no i dont play eq anymore, sorry.

Elidroth
11-16-2003, 03:43 PM
Baramos is a tool.. nothing more, nothing less.