PDA

View Full Version : Applebees

Thanapur
11-17-2003, 11:22 AM
I hate. Their food sucks.

Even when it's free. :mad:

Vinen
11-17-2003, 12:10 PM
Not only does the food suck but their portions are absolute crap.

Maegwin
11-17-2003, 12:46 PM
Not only does the food suck but their portions are absolute crap.

I've never had so many orders prepared wrongly in any restaurant as in Applebees. They just don't get it right...ever. Too cold, long waits, appetizers at the same time as the entree, plastic in the food, waitresses dissappear after serving and never show up with the check...I could go on and on.

Rika
11-17-2003, 12:53 PM
You should try the one on time square. Only cost you 16 bucks for a hamburger and fries. Or if you wanted a crappy applebees steak its something like 32 bucks.

Forty
11-17-2003, 05:09 PM
Wow, sounds like Andaas, Nuuk and I lucked out. We go to Applebee's quite a bit for lunch and have never ever had a problem. We can get in and out in under an hour, they bring pitchers of soft drinks to the table etc...

/shrug

Zappo
11-17-2003, 05:16 PM
Wow, sounds like Andaas, Nuuk and I lucked out. We go to Applebee's quite a bit for lunch and have never ever had a problem. We can get in and out in under an hour, they bring pitchers of soft drinks to the table etc...

same with team toms river.

well only we go after 10 because some stuff is 1/2 off.

Aerothas
11-17-2003, 05:19 PM
Applebees is fun its true, especially when we sing for you
Good news is we sing for free, bad news is we sing off key..
Sound off, HAPPY, sound off, BIRTHDAY!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY.. TO YOU

my cousin works at the applebees in toms river ;)

Hi Zappo!

Sslishta
11-17-2003, 06:47 PM
Arby's > All

Illegal
11-17-2003, 10:14 PM
i was in the states a while back for a few days, and there was an Applebees right across the street from my hotel ... Ended up eating most of my evening meals there, they had some great pasta, I think I ordered parmesan chicked one night too, and that was alright. The place was always crawling with people every night too.

( This was in Ann Arbor, Michigan )

Nuuk
11-18-2003, 01:25 AM
Not only what Forty said, but the food is usually awesome as well...

You guys must have crap applebee's...

Zeldapika
11-18-2003, 05:02 AM
Applebees is fun its true, especially when we sing for you
Good news is we sing for free, bad news is we sing off key..
Sound off, HAPPY, sound off, BIRTHDAY!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY.. TO YOU

my cousin works at the applebees in toms river ;)

Hi Zappo!

Omg that's what they are saying? lol! All i hear is "Applebees is fun its true Blah blah blah blah TO YOU!" lol :D

and who is your cousin!?

Aerothas
11-18-2003, 05:07 AM
ask zappo- I told him!

thats the applebees birthday song :D

Rhedd
11-18-2003, 10:12 AM
applebee's is freaking nasty!

Vinilaa
11-18-2003, 11:52 AM
applebee's is freaking nasty!

Yep. The one here in Raleigh (well ok both of them) SUCK plus I ordered a margarita it was $8 and I swear there was just mix in there I couldn't taste tequila... I mean WTF?!?! :mad:

Rhedd
11-18-2003, 12:15 PM
Yep. The one here in Raleigh (well ok both of them) SUCK plus I ordered a margarita it was $8 and I swear there was just mix in there I couldn't taste tequila... I mean WTF?!?! :mad:

Want me to come kick them in the head for you!

Jalynfane
11-18-2003, 12:48 PM
I have yet to find one in Oregon that is good. However, we still all get together every once in awhile at Applebees to see just how much worse it can get. I think that must be their gimmick.

Forty
11-19-2003, 12:46 AM
Only thing scary about Applebee's is that chick on the front of the menu (on the left). With the expression on her face, I can't tell if she's laughing or screaming in terror. If I walked in and the hostess had that expression on her face I'd run out thinking there was some mass murder going on.

Zeldapika
11-19-2003, 10:14 AM
Only thing scary about Applebee's is that chick on the front of the menu (on the left). With the expression on her face, I can't tell if she's laughing or screaming in terror. If I walked in and the hostess had that expression on her face I'd run out thinking there was some mass murder going on.

YESS!!!! She is creepy!!!

Zappo
11-19-2003, 09:33 PM
i cant think of her atm:\
next time i go, i will see!

Loniel Bonewalker
11-20-2003, 04:58 AM
appetizers are good in toms river applebees zapo, but the food FUCKING SUCKS!

Buazag Bonesteel
11-20-2003, 06:43 AM
Applebees-Syracuse, NY. Absolute ass. I will never go there again on purpose.

Obudan
11-20-2003, 10:38 AM
Last time I went to Applebee's it was so bad they gave us a $75 discount.