PDA

View Full Version : Whats up to all the HOSS peeps

Nwalka Nightwolf
06-21-2001, 10:37 PM
Damn all this damn work to log into the site just say hello :)
Dunno if you remember me, Alc you better :P just droping by and saying whats up to all of you guys back from the Sol Ro days! Hope everything is goin cool with you guys (Alc, Lola, Lron, Parak and the rest of you :D ) Drop me a line sometime !

Later

Nwalka Nightwolf
Outrider of Scarab (52 but i like Outrider better :P)
Sol Ro

Lronius de la Mancha
06-22-2001, 03:04 AM
Holy shit!

Nwalka~!@#

How the flying hell have you been man =) Haven't seen you in ages!!! I should log onto Sol Ro sometime and say hi to ya and the Furious Pantaloons gang =)

Nwalka Nightwolf
06-22-2001, 10:19 AM
Ive been doin pretty good man :) Still the slow leveler as always but having a blast anyway :) Gonna work on my epic before i do anything else, Scarab and FP have been doin great we farm vox alot and I think FP was goin to do Velk last night with some of us, Sol Ro is an old server and with guilds like Paradigm (most of em), Higher Powers, Magna Charta, we good guys gotta stick together, wish it was like back in the old days when HOSS was it and they were the best :P Remember lil red can ! Heh, what are you up to? Still play?

Lronius de la Mancha
06-23-2001, 02:48 PM
I play ever other blue moon nowadays. Kinda burnt on EQ. Verant fubar'd all the fun out of the game ;|

hehe I miss my fire hydrant days

Parak
06-23-2001, 04:56 PM
Hey Nwalka! Long time no hu...err, see!

Bullhonkie
06-24-2001, 01:37 AM
Holy what the hell it's Nwalka! All grown up too at level 52 now!

Course I remember you silly ranger. Wish we could've hung out more back in the day. I still remember that time we were running around in South Karana, though I can't seem to remember what the hell I was trying to do, or if I was just wandering aimlessly like usual.

Anyway, glad to hear you've been doing well. Stop by and visit in IRC or post on the boards from time to time. You can dig up my contact info on ICQ/AIM if you wanna chat sometime. ^^

Nwalka Nightwolf
06-24-2001, 07:56 PM
Been doin good, of course ill be stoping by on the boards and /wave once in a while, ill try to stop by on IRC tomorow nice talking to you guys again! hehe SK ahh the memories