PDA

View Full Version : Hardcores Back!

Vestax
11-29-2003, 08:51 AM
At last true talent has been noticed! taken over 8 years too get the Scene of club / rave lovers everywhere global! But here it is!

Hardcore charts in Holland

The early hardcore group Party Animals, who helped put Happy Hardcore on the map Europe-wide with their 1995 radiomix for Technohead's I Wanna Be A Hippy are back with a new single called Xanadu. This new track has actually charted in the national Holland Charts at number 50!

Hardcore set to chart nationally in the UK!
AATW (All around the world) have expressed heavy interest in the hardcore scene yet again by signing Breeze and Styles and Force (ex Force & Styles). AATW is the label that is responsible for chart (pop) version of the hardcore classics Shooting star, Pretty Green Eyes, Field of Dreams, Heart of Gold and Eyeopener. This is a direct quote from AATW about hardcore.

The more stuff we hear - the more we get into the Hardcore Scene - the tracks are fantastic and deserve to be national hits in many cases - as is proved by Shooting Star, Pretty Green Eyes, Heart of Gold etc

The people involved in the scene are absolutely the nicest you could wish to meet and that's why we are delighted to be working with Mark and Darren on the single You're Shining.

This track is already enormous on the hardcore scene and we think it deserves to be a huge success further afield too - more news on this soon -

Thx Happyhardcore.com!

Eomer
11-29-2003, 10:52 AM
Not a big fan of most electronic music, to be honest. And I really have no idea what the difference is between the different genres. But I did listen to Scooter a fair bit back in junior high. It was great music to listen to when partying etc, or when, ahem, expanding your mind.

MOVE TO THE BASS DRUM, JUMP JUMP. MOVE TO THE BASS DRUM, JUMP JUMP

I swear, it seemed like the only english they could speak were variations of the above :D. Fuck, I am already on Amazon looking for Scooter CD's, damn you Vestax.

Eomer
11-29-2003, 10:54 AM
http://www.amazon.ca/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0000073N6/qid=1070132038/sr=1-3/ref=sr_1_1_3/701-2987193-2679504

bah, 53 bucks Canadian! My friend had this one from his hockey trip to Japan. Good stuff!

Exitilus
11-29-2003, 12:27 PM
I want to ask you something...

...ARE YOU READY FOR THE SOUND OF SCOOTER!?

So so good - I listened to them for a couple years back in highschool - so much fun.

-Ex

Vestax
11-29-2003, 03:48 PM
Lol Homer...... Start Saving now and you can buy the better and cheaper!!!

http://www.amazon.ca/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0000E13Q7/qid=1070149613/sr=1-2/ref=sr_1_1_2/701-0342028-9077952

Hixxy is a god, Sharkey is my idol and scott brown is a pure genius!!! worth every god damn penny!