PDA

View Full Version : Down Net.

Icehealer
01-13-2004, 08:34 AM
Um, so like my internet just shut off on me in the middle of EQ the day befor yesterday and for some reason I cant get it back online. I've ping'd my router and its getting a messege, I ping'd my Ethernet card and its getting a messege...and the other 2 comps hooked up to the router are working fine on the net. So im not sure whats going on? Any idea's on what to do? I've shut down the fire wall, trie'd resetting my IP..hm.. thanks

Exarch Icehealer Vi`Desh
65 Archon of Rodcet Nife
Druzzil ro

Thuggo
01-13-2004, 03:49 PM
Are you getting the Unable to connect to SOE message?

Icehealer
01-14-2004, 09:21 AM
I cant connect to anything, MSN, Internet Explorer, EQ, AIM, anything. Its really wierd, if I cant get it fixed by tomarrow Im going to reformat My HD and put XP on my comp. I'd rather not though, so I hope I can get it fixed.

Exarch Icehealer Vi`Desh
65 Archon of Rodcet Nife
Druzzil Ro

Zeol
01-14-2004, 03:21 PM
try going into command prompt then do:

ipconfig -release

then

ipconfig -renew

if that doesn't work, try the crowbar

Zeol
30 BLM / 13 WHM - Ramuh FFXI !!

Jatarri
01-14-2004, 04:44 PM
Have you tried reinstalling your protocals in network?
I have seen it before where that was the case

Icehealer
01-15-2004, 12:04 PM
I've done both of those, except when i hit release renew my comp froze. O well. I got a windows XP edition i think I will install after I burn all my Updated EQ files on to a CD and such :-\...the crow bar seems to be an idea as well.

Ice

gukaistar
01-15-2004, 01:16 PM
Did you try replacing the network cable or unplugging it and plugging it back in?

Icehealer
01-16-2004, 02:27 PM
done and done, still not working. I mean wth. Im having with drawls :-\ no AIM, No MSN, No Email................./cry NO EQ!!!!! **CLUTCHES HEART!** :'( going to turn into a derranged postman

Ice