PDA

View Full Version : Rotation Schedule

Quintall_ML
08-30-2001, 03:17 PM
Trak - Hoss (T-NI P1-10/08), NI (T-Hoss 10/04), L`Malla (10/09), VE (added 10/10), GAP (10/13), ML (10/16), IG (10/01)

CT - Hoss (10/04), L`Malla (10/08), Vind (P3 - 10/15), ML (10/16)

Zland - Hoss (T-L`Malla 10/09?), IG (Added 10/10), L`Malla (T-Hoss 9/29), Vind (10/10), ML (10/16)

Dain - ML (9/28), Hoss (P3 - 10/10), Vind (10/10), L`Malla (9/24)

Ragefire {Naggy Due 10/16} - ML (8/27), GAP (10/12 out of turn), Hoss(T - 9/6 ), VE (9/9), NI (9/12), L`Malla (T - VH 9/14), Vind (P1-10/16), IG (), TR (joined 8/25)

Sev - IG (T-Hoss 9/24), L`Malla(10/11), NI (T - Vind 9/13), GAP (T-VE 9/29), Vindi (T - CN 9/13), Hoss (T-IG), VE (T-GAP)

Tormax - Vindi (), Hoss (10/15)

Dozekar - Hoss (10/16), IG (F - 10/15), Vind (P1-10/16)

Lend - Vindi (10/04), Hoss (10/08), L'Malla (Added 10/09) ML (10/15)

ST Warders - ML (10/12), Vind(T-Hoss P1 10/11), Hoss (T-Vind 10/10)

Klandicar - Hoss (P2-10/04), ML (10/05), Vind (F2 w/L`Malla 10/03?)

You know the drill - follow with confirmed dates when mob is down
also double check to be sure you are in the rotations you want to be in

I know it is a pain sometimes - but please post a quick note when a mob is taken down by your guild so we can keep the rotation updated

There are now some (P) up there on various mobs, based on the fact they lived through the days those guilds were due for them. I'll be putting the dates with them and the F's as well.

[Brackets] are temporary removals from rotations.

Based on the guidelines, removing Vind from the Dozekar, Sontalak, and Yelinak rotations due to 3 passes in a row.

Based on the guidelines, removing ML from the Statue rotation due to 3 passes in a row.

Per Dlgoth request, removind L`Malla from Kland and Lend rotations.

Removing Sontalak from rotations, based on frequent passing by most guilds involved with him.

ST added to rotations.

Removing Statue and Yelinak from rotations, based on frequent passing by most guilds involved with them.

Removed Seekers from all rotations other than Ragefire, per Indecisive's request in another thread.

Changed all instances of CN to NI per guild name change.

Removed VH from rotations per guild disbanding.

Removing Seekers from Ragefire, per no IGB representation/notification. If/when they get a new rep, they can be re-added.

Added L`Malla to the Lend rotation.

Added IG to the Zlandicar rotation.

Added VE to the Trak rotation.

Current Rotations:
Trak = IG
CT = Hoss
Zlan = Hoss
Dain = L`Malla
Ragefire = IG
Sev = NI
Tormax = Vind
Doze = IG
Lend = Vind
ST = Hoss
Klan = ?

Thanatoz
10-09-2001, 11:31 PM
Just an update to Ragefire

Dunhere killed his ragefire last night. Hes the cleric from VH that we all agreed to let have it.

So woohoo...were back on track. Vind your up next...please keep an eye on him. If your short on ppl please give IG a tell and well help out.

Dlgoth Riknueth
10-10-2001, 04:59 AM
Excellent news, Than.

Also, we removed Trak from Sebilis last night (ok ok, my guild removed Trak while I sat afk at the seb bubble in TT...)

The gods have once again decided to make sure we get the short end of the stick, and gave us a whopping 2 teeth last night :(.

If ANYONE on the trak rotation doesn't mind giving up some teeth, please let me know, I have a handful or two of people just waiting on a tooth, and after last weekend, those that didn't have a tooth and were forced to listen to us in VP got all jealous-liek and wanna go now too :)

Quintall_ML
10-10-2001, 05:40 AM
Heh Dlgoth, welcome to our world. We've got 5-10 people waiting on teeth as well, some for almost 3 months thanks to 3 toothed Trakapunk.

Glad he went down though, and that he's only a 3 day spawn, not sure when ML will do VP again though, it's just not the same after N ToV, even if some decent caster and monk gear drops there.

I haven't heard yet, how was the trip first time in?

Quintall_ML
10-10-2001, 05:43 AM
Heard Dain popped up last night with a Hammer, dunno how hard he's hitting though.

Good luck with him Hoss.

Dlgoth Riknueth
10-10-2001, 06:12 AM
First trip was decent, did Silverwing, Hoshkar, Xygoz, and Druushk. Got tired trying to figure out an easy way to pull Nexona, and didn't feel like giving PD a go at the time since it was about 5am and had it been a blowout, it just would have been more cranky people at that point ;)

Was pretty good though, did the 4 with 30 peeps or under each, and had a blast figuring out some of the pulls (did Xygoz and Druushk with a 3 rogue tagteam pull heh).

Sirensa
10-10-2001, 09:41 AM
Didn't hear about Dain being up until late late last night, and Hosslings need lots of beauty sleep, so unfortunately his spawn doesn't coincide with our previous plans for today.

Mark us down as a pass on Dain 10/10 please.

Also, as an FYI - we are planning to attempt a 10th ring war tomorrow, 10/11. Would be best if someone kills Dain tonight, because in the event we fail our ring war tomorrow, he will despawn. =(

Thanatoz
10-10-2001, 09:45 AM
Please add IG to the Zlandicar rotation.

Sirensa
10-10-2001, 11:36 AM
Klandicar spawned: 10/10

Quintall_ML
10-10-2001, 11:45 AM
Good luck on Klandicar Vind.

Grazel_VE
10-10-2001, 12:03 PM
Put a post up for this a few days ago, it probably got missed. Please add VE to the Trak rotation.

Quintall_ML
10-10-2001, 12:23 PM
Aye, did miss it, sorry Grazel. Adding you now.

Dlgoth Riknueth
10-11-2001, 05:15 AM
lol sorry just saw this and got a chuckle...

Current Rotations:
Trak = GAP
CT = Vind
Zlan = Vind
Dain = Vind
Ragefire = Vind
Sev = L`Malla
Tormax = Vind
Doze = IG
Lend = ML
ST = Hoss
Klan = Vind

Vind's gonna be busy! :D

Yendii
10-12-2001, 02:01 AM
Sev down 10/11

Ubar
10-12-2001, 04:12 AM
zlan and dain down 10/10

Rohaise
10-12-2001, 08:35 AM
What's the ST status?

Checked last night and Nanzata was dead, but Tukaarak and Hraasnha were sitting there grinning at me.

Someone's been in since the patch, apparently.

ML would like to go in tonight and remove those two dragons unless there's something going on we don't know about.

Also, those dragons really should be killed as close together as possible. ST wasn't designed to be a multi-day raid. Killing them days apart makes it a pain in the butt for the next guild who now has to go down there 2-3 days in a row.

Sirensa
10-12-2001, 08:56 AM
Hoss had a minor case of Daoc-start-tivitis on wednesday and our ST raid went pretty shittily. Only got through 1st warder. Definately didn't go as planned, but stuff like that happens.

We have a lot of people out of town this weekend, myself included, so we won't be heading back to finish warders this time around.

Thanatoz
10-12-2001, 12:37 PM
IG gonna be in HoT tonight. Just a friendly heads up.

Sirensa I realize that you like sexual toys, but for the love of god please return the gnome. By now im sure he needs food and water, and a whole lot of sleep.

Yendii
10-13-2001, 02:13 AM
Just wondering how the ragefire camp is going, seems like we should have heard about him dying again by now.

Timbuktu
10-15-2001, 11:28 PM
I am told from different sources that GAP killed him 2 days ago around 9am Eastern.

Can anyone confirm? Any GAP representative can enlighten this board?

Yendii
10-16-2001, 01:09 AM
Dragonspine Order was camping it on Saturday I'm told. Because no guild had "claimed him". Somebody got ragefire over the weekend that's for sure. What is the status of this camp? We are treading in dangerous water here. If Vindi hasn't gotten rage or traded spawns I think its safe to say they have passed. Please let us know whats going on... somebody...

Andaas
10-16-2001, 01:18 AM
Someone in DSO contacted me about getting access to this forum over the weekend regarding this. I asked them to create a user account here, but haven't heard back.

No clue whats going on with it. All things considered, 1 hicup in the ragefire rotation shouldn't cause too much of a stir, I know the wait is long between each of our respective turns, but I still find the rotation method to be a lot easier to deal with.

Ahaman
10-16-2001, 04:12 AM
Ragefire was up forever.... saw posts on the board about wheather vindi doing him or not and naggy was gonna spawn in 8 or so hrs ....

With this information at hand gap got first cleric epic....

Sorry for delayed post been busy :-)

Waiwai from vindi new we did rage that night and vindi hasnt spoken to us so one can only assume with the length of rage being up ... vindi not replying to questions regarding the issue on this board and vindi not enquiring with us after the fact! That it was passed on..

Dlgoth Riknueth
10-16-2001, 05:05 AM
I say we move IG's person into the Zordak camp and move on. There's been nothing said by Vindi about it here or in game, and we can't sit around waiting with baited breath about it.

Lets get it moving forward again..

Andaas
10-16-2001, 05:50 AM
I doubt Vindication is planning on moving a couple of groups out of NToV for a Ragefire spawn... they should either contact another guild and arrange a trade, or just pass on it.

Selice-ML
10-16-2001, 05:58 AM
Well, if GAP took Rage, they still went out of order. It should have gone to IG. If IG passed, then it should have gone to TR next. GAP is done with Rage until everyone got thier shot now.

Ragefire - ML (8/27), GAP (Joined 9/2), Hoss(T - 9/6 ), VE (9/9), NI (9/12), L`Malla (T - VH 9/14), Vind (), IG (), TR (joined 8/25)

BTW.
Lendarnia deaded on 10/15

Ahaman
10-16-2001, 06:44 AM
With all due respect .... is there any standing rules that if ragefire was unnofficially passed on ... ie .. jsut left as it obviously was without mention to this board and paying due respect .... i personally cant see how we have to miss a rotation...

We are fairly new to this board and wish to respect the majority decision....

Please make comment as im sure the other guilds out there have experienced similar things ......

1. is there any standard op. procedures regarding this ? :)

I feel if we miss our Official rotation its penalising us .... Thank You....

Quintall_ML
10-16-2001, 06:54 AM
Ahaman,

As has been done in the past by nearly every guild here, you should have notifed down the line of the rotation if you knew he was up. in other words, sent a tell to Vind, then IG, then TR, then ML, then GAP would have been up if all 4 of them said they weren't going to make it.

As it stands, guilds that hop rotation spots have been removed from a single rotation, then placed back in upon completion in the same spot they were before. This has happened before, and was put in place to prevent the very thing GAP just did. As you can see from how rare it is, it's been very effective.

You knew people have been asking about Ragefire for weeks, yet posted nothing and sent no tells beyond a non-Officer (or is WaiWai now an O?) in Vind. Basically you skipped at least 3 guilds by just killing that Rage, and I know all 3 have been asking for status on Ragefire for a couple of weeks or more.

Quintall_ML
10-16-2001, 07:01 AM
Let me clarify...

Trading a rotation is fine, no penalty is incurred.

Taking a spawn out of rotation is not fine, and your 'official' spot will then be skipped until the next rotation, as you are considered to have gotten that turn early.

Taking a spawn out of rotation if all guilds prior to you have passed on it is fine, because technically the turns were all passed up to you, and they will be noted in the rotation with a (P1-date), and the guild following you on the rotation will be up for the next spawn. (The rotation will have been followed in other words.)

There is a post outlining the guidelines we've put in place here over several months of trial and error, and I believe something about this is indeed mentioned there.

Guidelines (http://hossguild.com/forums/showthread.php3?s=&threadid=416)
Section II

Ahaman
10-16-2001, 07:08 AM
First of all i would like to state the conterary as to what seemed to be suggested...

We were not attempting to jack the system .... but simply move on the lack of other guilds action .....

Ive witnessed many such incidents in the past which seemed the usual practise....

Thank you for informing us of a different manner in which to handle such an incident in the furture....

Dlgoth Riknueth
10-16-2001, 07:54 AM
The point here though, is that since this is a rotation, it means there is an order, and to complete that order, we need full cooperation. If the guild that was up for it didn't do their part to fufill that rotation, it's our duty to keep that rotation moving, alert the next guild and so on and so forth. Jumping out of turn on the rotation doesn't solve the problem, it just starts arguments like this.

Thanatoz
10-16-2001, 08:42 AM
A guild that jumps out of rotation gets skipped the next time. Correct? So GaP would be out of the next 2 complete rage rotations. Sorry but Im not going to buy a lame excuse that you dont understand the system.

Ive put up several posts concerning ragefire. Im also pissed off that Vind would claim complete ignorance about this knowing full well what was going on for days. Vind knew GaP killed him but said nothing? Instead you try and negotiate a trade with IG?

blah you all suck

Sirensa
10-16-2001, 09:05 AM
Well gotta offer a big old /RUDE re: ragefire being stolen.

Soo lets just get this thing back rolling. Is Nagafen back up? If not, anyone remember offhand when he is due? Maybe Quintall can add to the Ragefire rotation list the latest date of Nag being killed just so we can plan accordingly.

Tormax dead - 10/15

Selice-ML
10-16-2001, 09:12 AM
I looked on the Dro board...and it looks like a Naggy Raid tonight? That means he's due up today I guess?

Upcoming raids (in order, with dates.. subject to change due to spawn times, patches, etc.):

TR 10/16
Blackfang 10/24
Xorshaik 11/1
AS 11/9
TV 11/17
BL 11/25 lead by Hrogdor
Aervoth (guild?) 12/3

Rotation raids:
Blackfang, AS, TV, BL

Last kill:
10/8 Xorshaik 8 PM PST

Andaas
10-16-2001, 01:02 PM
Dozekar is up btw Thanatoz. :)

Thanatoz
10-16-2001, 02:05 PM
IG failed to Dozekar last night.

I hate DAoC:(

Ahaman
10-16-2001, 11:53 PM
Thank you for your replys.....

We have acknowledged its our honest mistake, we will be more dilegent in the future and will adhear strictly to Rotation section.II. as posted regarding jumping rotation.....

Thank you...

Andaas
10-16-2001, 11:56 PM
Dozekar dead Oct 16.

Rohaise
10-17-2001, 01:52 AM
Cazic Thule dead 10/16.

Zlandicar dead 10/16.

Trakanon dead 10/16.

Baramos1
10-17-2001, 03:04 PM
Klandicar has been left untouched for over a week.

Mythic plans to kill him tonight.