PDA

View Full Version : Can you say...eww?

Zeldapika
02-20-2004, 09:14 PM
http://jkcinema.com/front.htm?i=0&REFFERAL.CNN-backupserver-BREAKINGNEWS.np.cs.TDL

har har~

Illegal
02-20-2004, 10:06 PM
aww, I was a little disappointed. Everything was setup perfectly; I wasn't really paying too much attention as it's 1am here, all the lights were off and the window happens to be closed, I had my headphones on but wasn't really listening to anything ( it's just a habit to have them on regardless ). So I loaded the page, assumed I was looking at a cnn page, and clicked the second link. I'm telling you, the conditions were absolutely perfect. But my reaction was simply "oh, well I guess I'll close this window now". I haven't seen a really good one of those in a while :\

The best one I remember was one where it goes on to talk about random oddities, under the guise of "these are scary", but it lists a bunch of dumb, cliche stuff. Until it gets to a certain section where it goes "listen closely, and read the lyrics to help you along. You will hear the children chanting in the background, faintly .... ". As soon as you begin to discern said chorus in the background, BAM it gets you. That was the only time I actually remember feeling my heart race for a good 10 minutes afterwards ( no exageration here, the conditions were also perfect for that one ). I even had to go turn the light on after that one :|

Maybe it desensitized me :\