PDA

View Full Version : Shitty~

Azis
05-12-2004, 01:03 AM
Here in my town we heard a boom...

Turned out to be a shitty day for everyone~

last i heard on the news(and i have not followed up on it) a 44million gallon sewage tank exploded....leaking crap into the river. Emergency vehicles had trouble responding because it was very slick...

http://www.spokesmanreview.com/news/live/sewage/photo_02.jpg

See those shitty cars? lmao ewwww... Ya sweetie, it's your week to wash the car~ And ya, all that dark ground is crap.

http://www.spokesmanreview.com/news/live/sewage/photo_04.jpg

This guys name is Brian, he had a shitty day...

http://www.spokesmanreview.com/news/live/sewage/photo_07.jpg

Overheads from early in the shitty explosion.
One worker feared to be in the river is now feared to be in the tank >.<
Once the body is recovered there will be an autopsy says the Spokesman Review....Coroner projection is that this man may have ate shit and died....

Talk about a rough day...
And this plant is 1/4 mile UPstream from a state park and a couple miles from Long Lake >.<

yup, the one word post~

SHITTY~!

Eomer
05-12-2004, 06:44 AM
I am still curious to hear what set off the explosion. Obviously the methane in the tank went off, but you would think they have some sort of system to vent that off or collect it.

Dharrk
05-12-2004, 07:03 AM
...maybe explosive diarrhea?

nwinn
05-12-2004, 08:08 AM
Azis, where do you live/work in Spokane?!

Lexi lives there still, with his parents for the moment. But, we both just moved from Cheney... I'm done with school now and he's nearly done with his Master's.

Kaolin
05-12-2004, 10:27 AM
I live just about 2 hours from Spokane, in the Tri-Cities (Kennewick). Of course I'm to busy playing EQ to watch the news so I had no idea that happened.. thats just .. shitty ..

Azis
05-12-2004, 10:50 AM
/wave Lexi

Ya, I live on upriver dr. by SCC =)

Not working atm just taking out loans and being a bum. I'm working towards becoming a pharmacist.

I looked into this a bit more and I guess the roof imploded, well exploded then it fell into the tank. High tank pressure prompted a work crew to go out to the tank and manually release the pressure and something went wrong.

My guess would be static electricity.

nwinn
05-12-2004, 06:32 PM
I live just about 2 hours from Spokane, in the Tri-Cities (Kennewick). Of course I'm to busy playing EQ to watch the news so I had no idea that happened.. thats just .. shitty ..
Wow Kaolin! I'm from Othello... everyone in Othello goes to Tri-Cities to shop but, you might not even have ever heard of Othello, lol. :| I went to school, well mostly I partied and played golf, at CBC a few years ago. :D So, I lived in Kennewick briefly and I loved it! I really would like to live there again some day, <3 Tri-Cities. I have some friends that went to Kamiakan, I bet we know some of the same people if you're around my age... graduated from high school in '98.

Azis, did you grow up in Spokane?

Kaolin
05-24-2004, 07:55 PM
I graduated from Kamiakin in 86' yeah I'm an old fart heh. Sure is a small world :) if you ever get this way again, let me know.

nwinn
05-24-2004, 10:53 PM
I graduated from Kamiakin in 86' yeah I'm an old fart heh. Sure is a small world :) if you ever get this way again, let me know.
Yeah, 'old fart' just about sums it up, lol :D

Vinen
05-25-2004, 08:04 AM
holy shit....

Azis
05-26-2004, 11:35 AM
I'm class of '95' out of Post Falls but I grew up all over. Boise, Salt Lake, Seattle, LA =)