PDA

View Full Version : EasyQuest 2 Even easier?

Shik
05-19-2004, 01:07 AM
http://pc.ign.com/articles/514/514349p1.html

man wtf this article totally turned me off eq2!!

Since its release in May 1999, EverQuest has had seven expansions and countless free content added. Two million people have signed up for the game, less than 500,000 remain. That's not the greatest satisfaction rating, is it? sounds pretty impressive for me OVER FIVE YEARS

Part of the problem is its dependence on heavy raid forces for many hours. For example, to fight The Rathe Council, a high-end encounter, requires a force of 50 or more and up to five hours, or more depending on how on the ball everyone is. Who has time for that? incompetent fuck

So the fine art of power leveling, so prevalent on EQ servers now (including by yours truly) is deader than 3DFx. boo~

So level 50 characters, the highest level you can go, will not be able to go into low level zones and farm them for equipment. this fucking sucks, i love the older zones way more than any of the new crap(in eq1)

sounds like making noob quest even noober :(

Fenanebae Terrwyn
05-19-2004, 06:48 AM
The only things that really sounded nice were the buffs never wearing off in a group and less restrictions on classes/race.

The rest,, no, no, no.

BurnemWizfyre
05-19-2004, 01:08 PM
EverQuest2 will be a huge flop, Maybe then they will decide EQ is worth saving and put resources that were once used for this game long ago--such as GM's, Customer Service and such.

Ryukami
05-19-2004, 02:45 PM
EverQuest2 will be a huge flop, Maybe then they will decide EQ is worth saving and put resources that were once used for this game long ago--such as GM's, Customer Service and such.

Big Floppy Donkey Dick

Kaddar
05-20-2004, 02:39 AM
Shik! you bitch! You better play it anyways cause I'll be there and if you aint I'll kick your kangaroo loving ass!