PDA

View Full Version : Visiting and saying "Hi" to some familiar faces :)

Ash Valorblade
05-25-2004, 11:15 AM
Ended up poking around here thanks to Rhedd, saw some familiar faces (Sirensa, Slippy, Maclir(Coral), Jatarri, Umber (Peotr) and probably many others) and thought I'd say "HI!"

Few of you old timers may remember me as "Ashram" or "Ash" in EQ/Sol Ro and DAOC :)

Been playing WoW as of recent so if any of ya'll end up there, look for "Belle" (Human Mage) or "Ashua" (Human Paladin).

Hope all is well and I have nothing but love for ya guys :)

Nallick
05-25-2004, 11:22 AM
Belle Rocks! Hi Belle!

Rhedd
05-25-2004, 11:47 AM
Belle is mean and cruel! ALL LIES =o

Gemmi
05-25-2004, 05:01 PM
Hi Belle :) (Arly)

Ryukami
05-25-2004, 09:09 PM
Belle! where's mah shield??? omg!

Coral
05-26-2004, 08:22 AM
Ended up poking around here thanks to Rhedd, saw some familiar faces (Sirensa, Slippy, Maclir(Coral), Jatarri, Umber (Peotr) and probably many others) and thought I'd say "HI!"

Few of you old timers may remember me as "Ashram" or "Ash" in EQ/Sol Ro and DAOC :)

Been playing WoW as of recent so if any of ya'll end up there, look for "Belle" (Human Mage) or "Ashua" (Human Paladin).

Hope all is well and I have nothing but love for ya guys :)

Ashram sucks!

See you in WoW when I get my life sorted out enough to play.

-Coral/Maclir

Torrid
05-26-2004, 09:34 AM
Pft.

Rhedd
05-26-2004, 09:48 AM
Coral just sucks! That is all thanks.

Parak
05-26-2004, 10:08 AM
Ashram, vile paladin! I wasn't accepted into the closed beta, so I'm waiting for the open one, whenever that happens. Hopefully WoW is something worthwhile :|

BTW, where are sirs Graccus and Clavicus?

Ash Valorblade
05-26-2004, 11:24 AM
Muahah :) Talk about "feeling the love" :)

Nallick: hehe thanks for the props
Rhedd: Shat up and heal me!
Gemmi/Arly: Hi Arly :)
Ryukami/Sidereal: Hehe we should go do another run. I have a sinking feeling they're going to revamp that encounter
Coral/Mac: Good to hear from ya, bud :). Hope all is well in taking care of your important stuff :)
Torrid: Heh, I've run into your horde character outside of SM
Rhedd: Shat up and heal me!
Parak: Wow. Long time, bud. Your name actually came up in group chat last night (nothing bad :P). Grac's playing as... GRACCUS (What a surprise! :P). No idea about clav I'm afraid.

Rhedd
05-26-2004, 02:09 PM
No?

Slippy
05-26-2004, 02:54 PM
Ash is such a punk!

Hope everything is well. Talk to Had much anymore? Miss the "good old days" when everything was new.

I still have hope to get into WoW beta but we will see. I will at least get into the vanguard alpha hopefully soon.

Sloppy

Ash Valorblade
05-27-2004, 02:29 PM
Slappy :)

Yep, talk to Hado quite often. He's in the beta so goofing off with the rest of us. Actually catching dinner with hado and graccus tonight.

I'll mention you said "howdy" :)

Raedon
05-28-2004, 10:19 AM
Funny, was going through old URLs and came across the old Hoss site and come to find a vile paladin showing his face...

Smashram!!! Howdy Ash, hope all is well. Tell Grac, Sam, and Hado hello for me.

/wave Slippy, Torrid, Jat, and whoever else is still around.

-Rae

Parak
05-28-2004, 08:26 PM
Rae :eek: