PDA

View Full Version : Me

Mcpickle
07-07-2004, 02:49 PM
I am Mcpickle~
I have been away for so very long and am stopping by yay!
This is what I"ve been up to! ::

I played on rallos zek... I have 65 wizard there Picklepat Pubbawubba and super twinked bard Fatbeets Bangbox. i recently quit EQ though so if anyone wants account lemme know... its free but you got to be someone I know. (Also has 65 gnome warrior on druzzil ro roawr)

I got into University of Illinois at Urbana Champaigns ECE program to study cryptology. Its ranked #1 in nation and I"m getting ass kicked hard =(. No more EQ for me for long time.

Other than that I'm same as always... I miss my frnds on druzzil.. Zappo and Poppabup and everyone else that I know luv me. I still have pics of the Oasis of Love haha. Please keep in touch with me at mwayne@uiuc.edu if you want to.... have fun!

Mcpickle Deluxe
Picklepat Pubbawubba
Fatbeets Bangbox

Eomer
07-07-2004, 03:46 PM
hi

Vinilaa
07-08-2004, 01:15 AM
Hi Pickle!!! :D

Tilea
07-08-2004, 04:50 AM
Sounds like you're doing well for yourself Mcpickle, that's great to hear :) And just cause school is kicking your ass doesn't mean you're not kicking its right back :D

Mcpickle
07-08-2004, 10:59 AM
VINILLAAAAA... remember hanging out on that statue in neriak and you trying to get me to give you free items?!
SMALZ!!! GNOMERCY~ Remember our Gnome Goggle Groups omg.
OMG I have a guild on Rallos Zek called Pickle Club ... and I'm the only member but omg you should join it... even tho I can't play anymore =\

Tilea ^_^

Dharrk
07-08-2004, 10:05 PM
you and smalz were my favortie gnomes, and teut

Vinilaa
07-10-2004, 08:54 AM
VINILLAAAAA... remember hanging out on that statue in neriak and you trying to get me to give you free items?!
SMALZ!!! GNOMERCY~ Remember our Gnome Goggle Groups omg.
OMG I have a guild on Rallos Zek called Pickle Club ... and I'm the only member but omg you should join it... even tho I can't play anymore =\

Tilea ^_^

Uh no that's not what happened. I was trying to get you to get off your gnomish ass and investigate an alleged corpse looting/theft. Remember? :o

Mcpickle
07-10-2004, 10:05 AM
Oooh hehehe =( Srry. I prefer my memory to urs.

Vinilaa
07-11-2004, 01:28 AM
Bleh! :p

Zappo
07-12-2004, 11:54 AM
oxoxo u