PDA

View Full Version : Hey Guys

Mystari
10-25-2001, 02:04 PM
Just popped in to say a little hello to everyone. We are having tons of fun in DAoC - Coven Nex was the first guild to have an emblem done in Migard on our server (on the 18th). Alot of old CN members are with us and we are up to just under 100 members right now (/boggle). We even have an old Seeker member with us (can you believe that! =p)- Urgas - still a dwarf, really nice guy - I never really knew him much in EQ.

There is a bitter ex-CN member from EQ trying to "shadow" us in the realm of Hibernia - but we kinda laugh him off.

Anyway - I know alot of Hoss members are in DAoC too (sorry - we just REALLY didn't want to play on the same server as you =p ).

It is amazing how everything has progressed - with DAoC coming after AO and EQ - we have alot of mature people who have experience from many mid to higher end guilds. I don't know if the game will last - but it looks pretty good so far.

I even participated in my first Realm skirmish last week. I never thought of myself as a pvper - but the way it was set up made it more interesting then someone coming up and stabbing you in the back, then running away.

I'm not a powergamer - everyone knows that - so if you are ever in Midgard on the Gawaine server - I'll probably be sitting, staring at the forge in Jordheim. I'm only level 17 but I have a nice fat pocketbook and I can make up to any alloy weapon and am up to the first few in fine alloy.

Well - stay safe everyone and have fun - maybe we will meet up again.

Andaas
10-25-2001, 02:18 PM
Good to hear from you Mystari. :)

Baramos1
10-25-2001, 04:40 PM
Say hey to Urgas for me. =)

Selice-ML
10-26-2001, 05:58 AM
Hugs Mystari :) Nice to see you popping in to say hello :)