PDA

View Full Version : Anyone need $100,000?

Exxile
08-14-2004, 10:38 PM
All you need to do is prove that the Moon exists. (http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm)

Rika
08-14-2004, 11:40 PM
What? You mean Luclin? Of course it exists, we killed Aten Ha Ra there.. don't you remember? Silly rogue. Poppabup insisted he use his horse, it caused floor agro, killed all of us. How can you forget this? Open the door??? The locked door? The stupid blob thing that took 2 hours to kill... Splitting 4 blinding mobs.. Server crashing at the second to second to last boss... Remember? Wake up Exxile... Aedail plinked it.. Stomp.. omg.. See I proved it. That was the pinnacle of what was good and bad about eq.. How could you ever forget? Am I the only one that remembers this stuff? And Cruunch goddam you, don't bio orb the 4 arm thing! FUCK.

Vinilaa
08-15-2004, 06:14 AM
:eek: :p :p

Buazag Bonesteel
08-15-2004, 07:18 AM
Lol

We are all of us forever blessed with having alternate references to so many things that noone outside of EQ has any clue about. Admit it......even those of us who have been retired for quite a while now are constantly having things in life remind of "that one time in EQ when....."

Exxile
08-15-2004, 08:01 PM
I think the sad thing is the fact that I understood everything you said after all this time Rikachu :\