PDA

View Full Version : Hi all

Gigisstar
10-26-2001, 06:34 PM
Hi all...I'm Gigisstar from Fennin Ro for those of you that know me. Was bored tonight and didn't feel like playing EQ so I trolled the internet for yet another messageboard to subscribe to and guess who I found =)

Hope everyone is doing great would love hearing from some of my old friends and do some catching up! To jog your memory...Gigi was an enchanter that died like 20 times a day (on purpose..I swear) Gigi > Ubar ... I had the maddest dying skillz and I tanked pretty good too for like 5 seconds =) Ubar on the other hand..total wimp!

Take care all, xoxo

Drakky
10-27-2001, 02:18 PM
Ohhh why hello! :D

Gigisstar
10-27-2001, 06:24 PM
Thank you for the pity post Drakky! =) I wish I could talk to you, but alas I am a pure high elven virgin and you are a dirty smelly barbarian (who seems to have some affinity to ponies?!?).

J/K Glad to see you around you still play Drakky or have you moved on to greener pastures?

Drakky
10-28-2001, 11:11 AM
I still play Drakky, hes my only char. Up to 372 days played too :p

Drop me an ICQ if you ever wanna say hi or something! :D

Lronius de la Mancha
10-28-2001, 01:40 PM
manwhore =/

*hides*

Watch out gig, he'll ask you to marry him like he does everyone. Including me ;/;\;/;\;/;\;/;\;/;\

Ubar
10-28-2001, 06:06 PM
Gigi!

Wussup, dont ever forget Ubar > Gigi ! ;p. What you been up to lately? How is life on Fennin lately, is Ed and crew still kicking it around? I quit eq 3 months ago or so, had my account stolen, got it back a week or so ago and Im thinking of playing 2-3 times a week or so now. Drop me an e-mail at szkola@earthlink.net , and we can chat some more.

Ub

Gigisstar
10-29-2001, 04:30 PM
Hehe...I don't play EQ all that much as its gotten really old for me. I sign on every once in a while. Fennin is a pretty boring server anyways...not that much competition at the higher levels. So its mostly TMO and every now and again DoA kills something too.

I stopped and leveled my monk to 60 so maybe I'll get Gigi to 60 now, but exp grouping nowadays sucks! Most of my exp buddies have quit the game and the new high levels that play are complete newbs! Maybe its time for me to retire?

I'm sorry Ubar but when it comes to dying there is only 1 true queen...and that is Gigisstar! The only person to even begin to rival me is the real Rion...but I think I edged him out by a nose!

Drakky
10-29-2001, 04:36 PM
... 4 guilds wanting to rotate Nwing on Druzzil :(