PDA

View Full Version : Here ya go

Uggme
08-22-2004, 05:48 PM
Just to clear things up:

Yes I am the real Uggme, and yes I have deguilded. I'm sorry I didn't say anything when it happened. I couldn't think of anything to say... other than Hoss isn't where I should/want to be any more.

Ever since my playtime fell I began to notice that It was very hard to keep up. After I graduated my playtime fell dramatically (because I was working till 10:30pm est). It was then that I figured my EQ time has ended. and so, I posted that I was quitting EQ and possibly selling.

Well, time went by and and the account became inactive. I began talking to someone in game about selling Uggme for a decent amount of cash... then I talked to my buddies here in Tampa that play on druzzil. There we chatted and I told them about how I just want to have fun with the game if I can at all salvage it. I told them how I wished I could contribute to raids again. They Said SoG could use me again, like they could when I first joined. Also, I would have the aadvantage of a DKP system and could raid when I want to and decide what loot I wanted. I figured it was the best chance I had at still enjoying a game I had once before.

So, now we are here. I joined SoG to have fun with my buds with no stress of serious commitment. I still think all of you are fantastic, and an amazingly cool bunch. I even hope we can do some more grouping in the future.

Hoss just isn't for me any more... and there's really nothing I can do about it any more. I never wanted to be a weight to the guild... and that's what I became.

Good luck folks! I look forward to you guys breaking new barriers on Druzzil Ro. Keep it up!

Uggme Smash
Fatass ex-Hoss warrior

Nallick
08-22-2004, 10:12 PM
Bleh

Vinilaa
08-23-2004, 02:35 AM
See ya Uggme...

Aundine
08-23-2004, 05:00 AM
Good luck, Uggme! Don't be a stranger.

-Aundine

Kirynos
08-23-2004, 09:35 AM
Be safe Uggme

Aindayen
08-23-2004, 11:41 AM
UGGME, i cannot log in but i still miss ya :(

Ain

Mesgunna
08-30-2004, 04:39 AM
Aind! Where you been?

BobDole901
08-30-2004, 07:48 AM
Aind! Where you been?

He's been under my desk. Now stop trying to disturb him.

Aindayen
08-30-2004, 10:22 AM
Computers were were trashed. I should be back soon! Tell the ebils i said hey :)

Ain

Tilea
08-31-2004, 06:04 AM
I never wanted to be a weight to the guild... and that's what I became.

Why not? I got away with it for two years :D

Edit : I'm a gopher now? Or is that a hedge hog? Or is a gopher the same thing as a hedge hog? Well either way he's kinda cute. :)

It also might be an otter..

Thuggo
08-31-2004, 06:51 AM
It is a Canadian otter.

Tilea
08-31-2004, 09:59 AM
It is a Canadian otter.

Yeah you might be right. He has that laid back, I just enjoyed a beer look to him. I need a name for him now.

Andriana Duskrose
08-31-2004, 11:12 AM
I need a name for him now.

How about Vidmer?

Thuggo
08-31-2004, 11:16 AM
Of course I'm right I gave you the avatar just like I gave Andriana his.

MWHAHAHAHAHAHA, I AM MAD WITH POWER.

Eomer
08-31-2004, 11:18 AM
And me mine? Bastard!

Thuggo is forcing avatars on the Canadians :/

Thuggo
08-31-2004, 11:34 AM
Actually I gave them to many people not just Canadians. I also gave you a custom title Eomer.

Tilea
08-31-2004, 12:04 PM
Andri how dare you insult my otter by suggesting I name it vidmer??

Canadian Otters > American Otters

Thuggo
08-31-2004, 01:22 PM
I bet Canadian otters claim they invented sliding down slick embankments and cracking open shells with rocks too.

sendain
08-31-2004, 02:26 PM
Good Luck Uggme :cool:

Eomer
08-31-2004, 02:55 PM
Goddamn it, I cherished my long standing "Hoss Member" title!

Gheltire
08-31-2004, 03:13 PM
look at how your avatar seethes when you say that!

although that was kindof his only expression wasn't it:P

Eomer, we need you to look stoic and grimace a bit

BRILLIANT!

Andriana Duskrose
08-31-2004, 04:06 PM
Andri how dare you insult my otter by suggesting I name it vidmer??

Ohhhhhhh, that's your Otter? My mistake, I thought you were talking about your Beaver!

May I suggest, Fuzzy, Fluffy, Furry, Spot, Fido, or Rex?

Eh~

Tilea
09-01-2004, 06:51 AM
Ohhhhhhh, that's your Otter? My mistake, I thought you were talking about your Beaver!

That isn't a topic for a public forum :p

But speaking of Canadian otters, ore more specifically Canada in general...

How is Team USA enjoying the result of their opening game in the world cup last night??

GOOOOO Canada!!! :D

Thuggo
09-01-2004, 07:31 AM
The who in the what?

Tilea
09-01-2004, 08:41 AM
You know? The hockey World Cup tournament that started two nights ago? Hellloooooo?? :p

Teams Canada and USA had their opening game against eachother and Canada kicked ass! The score was 2-1 but we dominated.

Thuggo
09-01-2004, 10:39 AM
Wake me up when the NFL starts.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.....

Eomer
09-01-2004, 11:13 AM
Yeah, while sitting, drinking beer, and watching the game last night the thought occurred to me that while everyone in Canada is aware of the tournament, and a lot make the effort to watch even the round robin games (which don't mean very much, other than determining who you play in the quarterfinals, since ALL teams make the quarter finals, even Germany), the games are probably not even televised in the US except for on ESPN57 or something. Hockey just isn't on the radar there, unfortunately.

Here's an example of how big international play can be for Canadians. Back in 2002 me and a bunch of friends were watching the final between the US and Canada in the Olympics. I was outside having a smoke with another guy (in the freezing cold). I believe it was Joe Sakic scored. We knew Canada had scored because you could hear the cheers coming from houses all over the neighbourhood. It was almost surreal, standing freezing our asses off, everything's quiet cause of the snow, and then you can hear a bunch of people screaming YEAH all around.

My fave moment last night was Mario going after I think it was Konowalchuk for going after Brodeur, then Iginla jumping on Konowalchuk because no one fucks with Mario. Was kind of funny. Mario even had the gloves all dropped and ready to go. Then bam, Niedermayer and Halpern are fighting. wuwu for no game expulsions under NHL rules.

Was a really good game, way more intense than I was expecting. Lots of physical play and bad blood. I am loving the international hockey played with NHL rules and rink size.

It also goes to show you that the so called "dillution" of talent in the NHL from expansion really has NOTHING to do with the low-scoring. It's all about coaching and equipment.

Andriana Duskrose
09-01-2004, 11:39 AM
That isn't a topic for a public forum :p

Oh fine, you can PM me about your beaver then! :D

You know? The hockey World Cup tournament that started two nights ago? Hellloooooo??

Damn, I guess the hockey blackout hasn't started yet eh?

In fact, blackouts should be extended to all televised sports, thus one would never have to see sports on TV again!

But if only one sport can be blacked out, it really should be baseball.

Eomer
09-01-2004, 12:05 PM
Lockout you mean? The Collective Bargaining Agreement expires the day after the World Cup is done. Amazing the NHL and NHLPA can coordinate and run this tournament, but can't get a new CBA done.

Personally as long as the execution of Brett Hull is included in the final CBA, I am fine with it.

Eomer
09-01-2004, 12:06 PM
lol, dude, fix your sig link to your band, browsers don't like "http://http://" before web addresses :D

Eomer
09-01-2004, 12:10 PM
Holy shit, small world, I think I dated Matt's cousin back in the day AND my good friend was kind of friends with Matt along time ago as well.

Andriana Duskrose
09-01-2004, 01:00 PM
lol, dude, fix your sig link to your band, browsers don't like "http://http://" before web addresses :D

I lose at the internet :(

Fixed, I think...

And boy does that website need some updating, shame that we're lazy musicians and not rich go-getting web developers.

Coming to the Sidetrack on the 19th Eomer?! HUH HUH HUH?!

Eomer
09-01-2004, 01:06 PM
Yeah, saw that on the site. Probably! It's walking distance from my place. Was just there last Sunday, some band was playing, singer looked like a cross between Raine Maida and the new IME singer.