PDA

View Full Version : Guardhouse fun

DekkardNinjai
10-28-2001, 06:17 AM
Just dropping you a line to let you know that the battle in the guardhouse tonight was the most fun I've had in RvR to date. I don't care what they say, holding them off for that long is a victory regardless of the final outcome. Anyway, hope to join forces with you guys again in the near future.

Btw, I was one of the "tagalong scouts" in the battle. :D

--
Dekkard Ninjai <Stout>
Saracen Scout of Galahad

Lronius de la Mancha
10-28-2001, 01:23 PM
heyya dekkard. Was a lot of fun fighting indeed. Too bad they all had to ruin what was otherwise a really fun night. Some people just can't take being beaten I guess. They were too used to fighting lower level people, someone challenging comes along and uses tactics, they cry wolf.

Regardless I had fun fighting them, I just wish they weren't so egotistic when it came to this stuff. Btw I posted the door owning on the vault boards. Wonder what kind of response we'll get :D

Torrid
10-29-2001, 05:41 AM
Haha. I read that shit. Hoss has always had this problem. I remember back on Solusek Ro, Hoss was dominating fear and dragons and everyone was like "hoss exploits!"

Being a badass has its disadvantages

Zixi
11-01-2001, 06:27 AM
Great tactics there guys. I dont believe in all the mudslinging. Yes, I was there. I watched all the bodies fall into the room. I stood outside the door and was able to stun one of you guys till you fell down and went boom. 17 rps for that one! woot! Well of course I got whacked. BUT... my biggest thrill of the night was a bit later, someone opened the door, I got ae stun off, you were ALL stunned repeatedly till some roguish fella in black decided to place a dagger in my back. Was 5 am by that time and I was dead tired...

Damn it was fun tho...

Lronius de la Mancha
11-01-2001, 12:58 PM
<== rogue fella (well chick in game)

Yeah that night was a blast. Mid had been rampaging across the zone so we snuck up behind and cut off reinforcements/retreating people.

It was a fun night. Filled with mayhem and murder.

Best part was seeing the people try to run in and get a few shots off only to be clobbered.

Zixi
11-01-2001, 01:09 PM
Nope, sorry Llrod, it was a guy, I saw him. Unless your female is.. well, lets not go there ok. However, before you get all down in the dumps, you did catch me earlier in the evening sitting down trying to recover from a ressurection. As a matter of fact, I think your name is rather well known among my guild. We will be back my dear. Now that I know its you, I'll be sure to blow you a kiss, when you're taking a dirt nap that is...

Lronius de la Mancha
11-01-2001, 09:32 PM
ROFL

Ok. So we had a quiet spell. I looked outside and no one was on the upper ridge preparing to enter. Strange I thought. So I look down and there's someone rezzing the dead people on the ridge to down below. So I hopped down below. I started 1 hitting all the people who were sitting down (which I assume included you cause I remember 1 rezzed person). Once I finally goofed and became visible, ran back up as usual =)