PDA

View Full Version : Vind - Thanks

Quintall_ML
10-28-2001, 10:23 AM
ML would just like to thank you for the stunning news page you've dedicated to our endeavours. We've gotten more press and good relations out of that page in the last couple of weeks than the Druzzil Ro message boards, truly a wonder.

Shik's insightfullness and glowing reports are a joy to read, and provide us no end of free press.

Please continue.

Ciner
10-28-2001, 10:43 AM
His board, cannot stop him from doing what he likes.

Quintall_ML
10-28-2001, 11:16 AM
Not complaining Ciner, not at all.

We're getting quite amused that we mean so much to him and Vind that we make your news as much as you do.

Ever think about renaming the site?

Ubar
10-28-2001, 11:55 AM
Quintall-

Dont take it as too much of a compliment, it isnt all of vindi who likes you enough to make fun of you on there websites, its only Shik. Im sorry that your fan club is smaller than you thought.

Wyvern
10-28-2001, 12:31 PM
If it wasn't a big deal to you, why are you still posting about it?

Baramos1
10-28-2001, 01:54 PM
Something stings !

So sorry. =)

BTW, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

ML is very, very flattered.

/laugh

Care for some salt?

Bara

Wyvern
10-28-2001, 03:40 PM
BTW, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

So I guess we should be flattered and not repulsed by your tactical strategists! (Read: See pictures of Aleff on www.vindicated.org), /laff)

BTW Baramos, I hear they are coming out with some new ultra large servers, perhaps you could purchase one to put the ML roster on.

Quintall_ML
10-28-2001, 04:24 PM
Bout as flattered as we were by yours (Hi Ciner!) that kept running around Yelinak today eh?

Gathering shots for the news, it's kewl, just keep putting us up there.

*Hands Wyvern the salt*

Ubar
10-28-2001, 04:49 PM
Hi Quintall,

Can I have some salt please? Sirensa is sharing her gnome kabobs with me but neglected to put salt on them as I requested, I therefore require some salt for them. Thank you in advance.

Love,

Ubar

Ciner
10-28-2001, 05:13 PM
I was there to get Yel boots as I told Bara.

If I hadnt gotten like 300 harassing tells from your 70 people there I wouldnt have been in such a bad mood.

Couldnt get the boots until you all had died and Yel had noone on aggro list. Which happened about 20 minutes after I arrived, so everything worked out.

And, yes, you just might make the news on that one. Keep an eye out :cool:

Wyvern
10-28-2001, 08:02 PM
Bout as flattered as we were by yours (Hi Ciner!) that kept running around Yelinak today eh?

Laff, theres a slight difference between following our raid and hiding in a rock and popping in to finish a quest.

Way to go smart guy, I bet mensa is just breaking down your door.

From Russia with Love,

Wyvern

Baramos1
10-28-2001, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by Wyvern

Way to go smart guy, I bet mensa is just breaking down your door.

From Russia with Love,

Wyvern

It's Mensa, not mensa.

This is an extremely funny reference coming from a guy who sat at the entrance in Sebilis "nuking" me once until he ran OOM, causing two of his guildmates to die, when he couldn't heal them. =)

:cool:

Bara

Wyvern
10-28-2001, 10:39 PM
Or we could make things up and pretend we have an IQ thats higher than the trailer park we live in.. oh wait, you already did that.

Ouch!

From Russia with Love,

Wyvern

Quintall_ML
10-29-2001, 04:54 AM
I'll bet with that news page, you guys have lots of new recruits breaking down your door right now.

You promising to get them their lunch money back too, or is that just your current demographic? :)

Quintall_ML
10-29-2001, 06:49 AM
Whee, lol.

Now we know what the Associated Press feels like, bahahaha.

Thanks Hoss. :)

Wyvern
10-29-2001, 07:56 AM
I'll bet with that news page, you guys have lots of new recruits breaking down your door right now

Sorry, our recruiting policies are so stringent that we rarely get new people anyways.. unlike:

To be considered for eval in Mythic Legion, you must have the following : Lvl 56+

Is buying the char off ebay an ML requirement too? or are draacco and jayse and friends exceptions?

Where's the cream filling?

From Russia with Love,

Wyvern

Quintall_ML
10-29-2001, 08:02 AM
Unfortunately Wyvern, while I'd bother to reply, I forgot my l337 transalator, and was asked to refrain from further comments here by someone I respect.

Twas a fun exchange though, too bad ya spilt the salt.

Wyvern
10-29-2001, 08:12 AM
Aye, always nice for the losers to bow out before they look any more foolish, I appreciate your effort tho.

Better luck next time!

From Russia with Love,

Wyvern

Selice-ML
10-29-2001, 08:13 AM
I have an idea....how about EVERYONE STFU!

Jesus christ, this has turned into the most childish thread to date on this board.

Ubar
10-29-2001, 11:32 AM
All I wanted was some salt for my gnome kabobs :(

Yendii
10-29-2001, 11:47 AM
Lets all just post our cock size to avoid future arguements. Mine was 4 feet long untill it tragicly broke while 3 people were sitting on it.

Sirensa
10-29-2001, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by Yendii
Lets all just post our cock size to avoid future arguements. Mine was 4 feet long untill it tragicly broke while 3 people were sitting on it.
I DONT HAVE A COCK!!!

Board discrimination!!!

/points - hey look, a popsicle stick! Any of you BOYS actually measure up?

I didn't think so...