PDA

View Full Version : Trak

Grazel_VE
10-28-2001, 07:14 PM
Getting conflicting reports on whether he is up or not.

If he is, VE will use its October monthly pass and deal with him tomorrow.

Grazel_VE
10-28-2001, 09:02 PM
Trak is definitely up, we'll be taking him tomorrow. Tonight we're just toying with splitting his guards.

Rezz
10-28-2001, 10:11 PM
Hah, went down there with some guildmates to see if the bard was up, since we kinda killed trak yesterday, and lo and behold, there he was. Gotta love the GM sense of humor ;)

Grazel_VE
10-29-2001, 09:53 PM
Trak still up -- he aggroed on a pull error and proceeded to auto aggro on us anytime anyone got close to the tunnels. Camped our corpses for over an hour, finally decided to coffin out.

We've downed spawned Trak twice, that corpse camping is FUCKING GARBAGE

anyway he's up, have a ball.

Ahaman
10-30-2001, 07:12 AM
We were there(Trak Liar) but no Trakanon, instead undead bard up. No clue it got killed or just depoped, seems we need wait 3 days more. :(

Grazel_VE
10-30-2001, 09:22 AM
It was a GM-spawned Trak so who knows what was up. Unless someone ganked him (highly unlikely). I'm still steaming about the corpse camping.

Grazel_VE
10-30-2001, 09:28 AM
BTW

Yeas, Trak, got stuck in the tunnel. But we trained him away, back up past the bridge. Waited. Waited. 30 minutes go by, no movement. No way he's stuck there either.

So I have a Rogue log in, in the tunnels, Trak has no LoS on him. 1 2 3 4 5 6 seconds BOOM Trak warps to the tunnels, dead rogue.

Thanatoz
10-30-2001, 09:34 AM
Yeah we had the same issue a while ago. Trak camped our corpses at the "safe ledge" and never moved. He was stuck. After hours of arguing with a GM , I finally convinced him that I was right and he was wrong:) He brought down the zone to reset him.

Grazel_VE
10-30-2001, 09:36 AM
Did I mention the wonderful GM response time first time he got stuck?

They finally reset Trak TWENTY F****** HOURS LATER.

/em mails bloody steaming GM entrails to Verant