PDA

View Full Version : Rammstein - Reise Reise

Elidroth
09-24-2004, 07:53 AM
Finally after I don't know how many years (and at least one trip to the hospital for keyboard player Flake to remove a running vibrator lodged in his ass).. the pride of former East Germany has recorded a new CD. Still giving it a listen.. but it's very good so far.

HUGE sound as usual.. Only can judge the music.. cause I don't speak German. My favorites so far are Mein Tell, Keine Lust, and Morgenstern (their heaviest song in years). Dalai Lama and Stein Um Stein are really moody epic type pieces.

This is a band I really want to see live.. Their DVD Live Aus Berlin is an impressive show that is more than just a band playing their music.

Bolien
10-03-2004, 11:54 AM
The lyrics are funny as usual:)
They are coming over to where I live soon too:)
I don`t know if US ppl find the song Amerika funny though since it`s a perody about USA:P

Eomer
10-03-2004, 06:56 PM
Give us the translation, then! For all I know, Rammstein could be singing about sunshine and lollipops in their songs.

Elidroth
10-03-2004, 06:58 PM
The only song I'm sure about is Mein Teil, which is about the guy in Germany who put an add on the internet looking for someone who wanted to be killed and eaten, and the story surrounding the guy that did it.

Bolien
10-08-2004, 04:02 AM
Ok, ill give you a translation when i find some time for it:)
Am stressed out finding a room atm. Having to compete with like another 10k students isn't easy :P