PDA

View Full Version : Hey Hoss!

Slaz
10-12-2004, 10:48 PM
Just thought I'd drop in and say hello. Haven't been by in quite awhile but with EQ2 soon to release I thought I'd stop by and see whats going on. Goonar and I are considering which game to play, EQ2 or WoW and just thought I'd see what you all are up to. Leaning towards EQ2 atm. I've played both WoW and EQ2 beta and EQ2 seems to be the direction we are leaning atm.

Anywhoo, just thought I'd drop in and say hi, LTNS, etc. etc. :D Hope you all are doing well and we both hope to have an opportunity to game with you at some future date.

Slaznash/Ranoog EQ--Druzzil (Long since retired)
Ikky/Lanial DAoC--Guinevere (Retired)
Lanial Lineage 2--(Recently retired)

Vinilaa
10-13-2004, 09:22 AM
Who are you again?

Geranon Morrowind
10-13-2004, 09:28 AM
Hey Slaz, Personally I'll probably be playing EQ2 (Going for a Furry[dr00d]), WoW world doesn't seem large enough to keep me interested for a long enough period of time. And I think that EQ 2 is going to be more fun for a new game in a similar world. Hope to see ya around, open beta starts in less than a week supposidly for EQ2.

Slaz
10-13-2004, 10:14 AM
Vin doesn't remember me? :confused:

I was a half elf warrior, Slaznash to start, then a DE Necro named Saltoria, and finally settled down to Ranoog. I won the monk BotB on Dro way back when. Haven't played for several years.

bruenor
10-13-2004, 03:33 PM
where did u here theres gonna be open beta for eq2 ? if so i cant wait

Geranon Morrowind
10-13-2004, 04:10 PM
Just have a few friends currently in Beta, and its the news thats running around on the beta server, and on a few of the EQ 2 message boards.

Vinilaa
10-13-2004, 07:07 PM
Vin doesn't remember me? :confused:

I'm teasing you!!! hehe!!! :o :D

Slaz
10-13-2004, 07:30 PM
Well it's been quite awhile so I wasn't sure :) How have you been Vin? What's going on in Vinilaa world? :smile:

Vinilaa
10-14-2004, 06:02 AM
Well it's been quite awhile so I wasn't sure :) How have you been Vin? What's going on in Vinilaa world? :smile:

I'm having the best time ever writing a paper on 18th Century British Lit and which writers should and shouldn't be in the Canon... :rolleyes:

Yay me... so fun...

I need more :rainbow:

but for now I am just :(

Ktul
10-14-2004, 09:50 AM
but for now I am just :(

/bighugz Vinilaa~ :D

Slaz
10-14-2004, 11:53 AM
I'm having the best time ever writing a paper on 18th Century British Lit and which writers should and shouldn't be in the Canon...

Ooooh. I am majoring in English so I can feel your pain. I've taken most my British lit classes already. I still have to take Chaucer, Shakespear and Milton though :(

Vinilaa
10-14-2004, 04:51 PM
Ooooh. I am majoring in English so I can feel your pain. I've taken most my British lit classes already. I still have to take Chaucer, Shakespear and Milton though :(

psssst Slaz... those guys are all Brits!!!!!

hehe I've taken those, I've just been procrastinating on the 18th C stuff. I hate it. :(

Good to see you around though. :wink:

Ubar
10-14-2004, 05:34 PM
Hi Slaz ;o

Slaz
10-14-2004, 09:27 PM
psssst Slaz... those guys are all Brits!!!!!

Yah, I know.:p It's the last part of Brit lit I still have to take :( I don't mind Chaucer (I especially like Canteburry Tales), and Shakespeare is....ok, but Milton, GAH.

Hey Ubar! Whats been shaking in Ubar-land? Good to see you around. Ah how I remember those late crazy nights with Drakky and Twong :D

Twong
10-15-2004, 11:04 AM
Yah, I know.:p It's the last part of Brit lit I still have to take :( I don't mind Chaucer (I especially like Canteburry Tales), and Shakespeare is....ok, but Milton, GAH.

Hey Ubar! Whats been shaking in Ubar-land? Good to see you around. Ah how I remember those late crazy nights with Drakky and Twong :D

But the real question is, does Twong remember those crazy nights!!!

(prolly not due to beer)

Sup slaz!

:D

Slaz
10-15-2004, 11:25 AM
Sup slaz!

Same o, Same o. School, work, school, work. :mad:

Ubar
10-17-2004, 03:41 PM
But the real question is, does Twong remember those crazy nights!!!

(prolly not due to beer)

Sup slaz!

:D

Twong has a memory?

Vinilaa
10-17-2004, 04:40 PM
Twong has a memory?

hahaha! :eek:

Twong
10-18-2004, 04:23 PM
Who are all of you people??!?!

:confused: