PDA

View Full Version : Solid Group of Players looking for a Guild

Wyrd
10-31-2001, 04:05 PM
Hey guys,

Myself and a few other of my friends have been playing on Galahad since release and are in the process of finding a guild. We have noticed Hoss just about everywhere and everyone seems very kind and polite. Thats exactly what we are looking for.

Right now our group consists of
Wyrd - Lvl 25 Paladin
Hellshock - Lvl 25 Wizard
Kenneth - Lvl 23 Scout
Paxil - Lvl 21 Cleric
Fender - Lvl 21 Wizard
Jabar/Karyn - Lvl 20? Infiltrator/Lvl 12 Friar

We all play regularly and are on the same time as a lot of the guild (late at night).

I just wanted to give you all the heads up, so if we send ya a tell in game saying hi, you know who we are ;-D. If you all have more info on your registration process, we would much appreciate it, but I feel the best way for us to get to know eachother is to group up on the server (RvR or PvM). Feel free to message Hellshock or myself (we are probably the most active of the group) at any time.

Have a good day all.

Lronius de la Mancha
10-31-2001, 05:24 PM
Thanks for letting us know. I'll advise everyone in guildsay when I log in later tonight of your guys interest =)

Also we might need you for a "special function". I'll let you know more :D

Hellshock
11-01-2001, 01:58 AM
I'm the wizard Wyrd mentioned and just thought I would pop in here and say hello as well. :)

BTW, big thanks to Ash and Kyoni for letting us know that some stuff was going down in Midgard and bringing Wyrd and I along. It was a lot of fun.

Hope to see more of all of you in the future.

Hellshock
11-01-2001, 02:14 AM
ugh double post

Exitilus
11-08-2001, 06:47 AM
Shadowbane? Urgh.

I'm holding little faith in it's release anytime in the near future ...

---------------

The wait is over! This email has been sent to you to confirm that you have a Shadowbane Beta Account!

What do you do now that you are the proud owner of a Shadowbane Beta Account, though? You follow the hyperlink below to answer roughly 20 questions that will give us information about yourself (such as where to send the Beta software) and information about the computer system you use.

To complete the registration for Shadowbane Beta, click here:

http://****.************.com

Username: the_serpent@hotmail.com
Password: ********

Type in your login name (email address) and your temporary password and then click on "Login". From there, click on "View / Edit Your Information" and complete all your personal and system information.

That's it for now!

------------------------------------------------------------
Ashen Temper
WolfPack Studios, Inc.
Internet Relations Manager
http://www.shadowbane.com
"Join a Clan, Secure a Throne, Build an Empire"

---------------

Okay, so, who cares? LOL ... the email containing that was sent over a year ago, and I had originally signed up for the beta what's now nearing five years ago. Vaporbane =\