PDA

View Full Version : Greetings and questions.

-Xanath-
11-01-2001, 08:00 AM
Hey.

A couple of you may remember me from back on Druzzil, I played the monk, Xantess, steadily from approximately level 54 upward.

I apologize for my deception, however, it was a promise made to the account's original owner.

Well, bleh, that's not the point of this post. The point is, now that I no longer have a character in EverQuest (subscription expired, characters were stripped, downside to having a credit card cancelled and being without internet access for a few months), I'm looking to move forward elsewhere.

At the moment, DAoC has caught my interest. However, I am as yet undecided of whether or not I am willing to put the time into it, and whether or not I will get a lot of fun back out of it.

In playing EverQuest, my greatest philosophy was always that "the game is only as good as the people you play it with." My questions to you are, primarily to those of you I've spent time playing with, how do you feel about DAoC? What are both the pros and cons, the fun and disappointing aspects of playing? Also, how is Hoss as a guild functioning within it? What are level requirements for joining and such, etc.? Would I, upon fulfilling requirements and doing the best that I could to be a part of the family, be given the opportunity to be a part of Hoss once again?

I'll make it no secret, were I to come to DAoC, my aim and focus would be to place my character into a position of strength, and ability to service Hoss. I had a lot of fun with all of you in EQ, and I'd like to bring that to DAoC, if you would permit it.

I know that I owe people a lot of apologies for my deception, particularly Shindar, Zelgie, and Andaas. I respect and appreciate all of the great people in Hoss, and particularly the fun times that I've had with you - I hope only that you will remember and respect the same.

I thank you in advance for any information you can provide. If my actions have made my presence unwelcomed, then I apologize, and shall trouble you no longer. If any of you wish to contact me privately, you may do so by xanath@bellsouth.net, ICQ @ 22655075, AIM @ XanathQR, Yahoo @ xanath71.

-Kenny, aka Xanath
Formerly known as Xantess (against my will).

Sachiiel
11-01-2001, 02:02 PM
heya xant.

if you ever decide to play look me up or any other hossers on.
name is Kami ingame.