PDA

View Full Version : What WoW beta server is most of the Hosslings on?

Lonskils
11-11-2004, 07:10 AM
title says it all

BurnemWizfyre
11-11-2004, 10:59 AM
Were still undecided for the most part, that and there are no server names as of yet. Stay tuned!

Lonskils
11-11-2004, 12:31 PM
well i joined beta and got put in the pst server or something got a lvl 6 mage now i dont like that you dont have the views that eq does where you can f9 out like 4 different ways, love the regen and mana regen, seems like a single player game to me tho atm have had no reason to group what so ever. NO LAG two thumbs up WAY up. no zoneing and i have a Shield that slows who ever hits me that is so cool to me and my frost spells snare things its like wow. Anyway thats my impression thus far.

Vinen
11-11-2004, 12:52 PM
Yes you dont really group until around level 15 for horde at least. Thats when you can enter your first instance Ragefire Chasm.

PS. Alliance Sucks.

Aindayen
11-11-2004, 02:07 PM
Lons are you planning to spec frost? Burnem you still focusing on a hunter or are you blasting again?

Ain

Lonskils
11-11-2004, 02:57 PM
i dunno

i hate having to type /p in a group now that I've grouped, the mines outside of goldshire lagged so horribly i went ld ever 5 mins. or would just lag out for 30 secs...

i like my ice spells for sure tho

Mystrae
11-11-2004, 05:07 PM
i dunno

i hate having to type /p in a group now that I've grouped, the mines outside of goldshire lagged so horribly i went ld ever 5 mins. or would just lag out for 30 secs...

i like my ice spells for sure tho

after your first /p you only need to hit enter to type in chat.. the interface remembers the last channel you typed in; all you have to do is just hit enter and type.

Forty
11-11-2004, 05:17 PM
Beta PST

Kirynos
11-12-2004, 12:10 AM
Lame to sign up for the closed beta, not get in, and then not even get a message about open beta until it's too late to enter that :p

oh well, I don't have time for games, to be honest... just seems a bit discurteous to re-ask people to beta withiout including the others that already requested in.

:confuse:

BurnemWizfyre
11-15-2004, 03:44 PM
As far as i know, were going to be on a PST server. Still no server names so what server isnt yet decided. Yes im a hunter still, you would be amazed how much fun the class is. Hunter all the way, i dont care to melee much and i dont have to via ranged attacks (its actually hunters strongest form of attack), however i can melee and do ok damage with melee (its nothing to write home about but its there and can be used to solo). Pet that tanks for you, wears mail, its like having all the advantages of a mage (ranged distance) yet you get a pet, can melee and take a hit (well better then anyone not in plate) oh and your gear actually means more dps, which really doesnt exist with mages.

Lonskils
11-15-2004, 04:59 PM
Im totally loving the mage life, tried hunter but didnt like the whole starting city thing there, and I've always hated melee, im 17 now just killed 3 lvl 12 mobs at the same time, love those ice CC spells oh and my fire balls stun which to me is just great!

Widespreadd Panic
11-15-2004, 05:12 PM
beta server~

BurnemWizfyre
11-15-2004, 05:17 PM
Im totally loving the mage life, tried hunter but didnt like the whole starting city thing there, and I've always hated melee, im 17 now just killed 3 lvl 12 mobs at the same time, love those ice CC spells oh and my fire balls stun which to me is just great!

Read my post lons, we are a ranged class that can melee and we get a pet. The only time im using melee is if im forced which unless its pvp its not often, or there just isnt much space which is rare. Dwarfs can be hunters to if you dont like the starting city, also nothing prevents you from leaving that area and running to the newbie area for human or dwarf/gnomes.

Lonskils
11-15-2004, 05:34 PM
I dunno, im loving what Im doing and I really like the mage

BurnemWizfyre
11-15-2004, 05:54 PM
I did to lons, i just have more fun with the hunter. I also dint want to get stuck in the same scenario that i got stuck with in EQ. Mage is a good class though, and gnomes rock in WoW :)

Vinen
11-15-2004, 07:09 PM
I did to lons, i just have more fun with the hunter. I also dint want to get stuck in the same scenario that i got stuck with in EQ. Mage is a good class though, and gnomes rock in WoW :)

Gnomes would rock if they wernt part of alliance.