01-31-2005, 11:12 PM
Happy Real Birthday Aby!

:confuse:

Andriana Duskrose
02-01-2005, 01:41 AM
Happy Birthday Abyena! EH~

Abyori
02-01-2005, 05:27 AM
lol thanks! but, uhm, its not till March 8th >< and its set to that in the options. Tho I really do appreciate the thought. And FYI! I check the boards every day pretty much! Pretty much just like before, so I'm not really gone.

[edit] Oh, >< Unfortunately, I'm not Abygale ><, reallly though, thanks [\edit]

Gemmi
02-01-2005, 06:02 AM
LOL I used to do that all the time, I would send Abygale a tell meant for Aby. AHHAHA :D Ok So ... I was early!

Andriana Duskrose
02-01-2005, 06:37 AM
LOL I used to do that all the time, I would send Abygale a tell meant for Aby. AHHAHA :D Ok So ... I was early!

You too? I used to send /tells to Meanevilenchantergrrlofmeaness and instead of going to Hailie, they went to Abyena... Isn't that weird?

Concurrently, I also used to send /tells to Meanevilshadowknightgrrlofmeaness and instead of going to Vinilaa, they went to Thuggo.

Incidentally, I also, as well, used to send /tells to... (I could go on all day with this! But Squats beckon, so you're all spared!)

Thuggo
02-01-2005, 07:48 AM
http://161.58.5.90/alice/verymery.wav

Vinilaa
02-01-2005, 08:56 AM
Concurrently, I also used to send /tells to Meanevilshadowknightgrrlofmeaness and instead of going to Vinilaa, they went to Thuggo.

/snicker

Vidmer
02-01-2005, 03:15 PM
I think Gemmi is just anxious to see you grow up a little.

abygale
02-03-2005, 01:40 PM
Happy Birthday Aby..

Oh, thats me, not you.../RL Blond

Sorry Aby,

But thanks for the H-Bday wishes..
Im sorry to hear that Hoss left the game for the most part..came back for a short spell to play again, but, once you've played with the best.../sigh

I hope you all enjoy whatever it is you now spend so much time at...

/hugs all

/curtseys before HOSS

Abygale

Abyori
02-03-2005, 03:05 PM
Hiya! Nice to hear from you again! ^ ^

sendain
02-04-2005, 05:21 AM
Happy B-Day Abyena.. sorry it's late

Vinilaa
02-04-2005, 07:38 AM
I miss Abyena's /tells she tells the funniest jokes! :p

Thuggo
02-04-2005, 10:31 AM
An Irish priest is in a church on Saturday afternoon, hearing confessions...A man walks in and kneels down and begins his confession -Father, it has been two weeks since my last confession. These are my sins: Last night I had sex with Nookie Green.

That is your sin?

Yes, Father.

You are forgiven. Go out and say one "Our Father." The man leaves. Soon, another enters and kneels. Father, it has been one month since my last confession. These are my sins: I have had sex with Nookie Green every week for the last month.

The priest thinks to himself this Nookie Green woman is fairly popular with his male parishioners...

Those are your sins?

Yes, Father.

You are forgiven. Go out and say three "Hail Marys." The man leaves.

Soon, another enters and kneels down. Father, it has been six months since my last confession. These are my sins: I have had sex with Nookie Green twice a week for the last six months.

This time, the priest has to ask - Who is this Nookie Green?

Just a woman I know, Father.

Very well - you are forgiven. Go out and say ten "Hail Marys."

The priest closes the church for the evening and leaves wondering who this Nookie Green woman is...

The next morning, the priest is up in front of his congregation saying mass. The doors fly open in the back of the church and in walks this woman, a tall redhead with long gorgeous hair, a green sequin dress, green sequined heels and a green hat with a long green feather coming from it. She walks straight up the aisle and sits down right in front of the priest, her knees apart.

The priest cannot help but stop and stare. He finally catches himself and leans over to ask the altar boy - Pssssst. Is that Nookie Green?

The altar boy has a look and says, "No, Father, I think it's just the reflection off her shoes."

Oh yes and happy birthday Abygale. :P

Abyori
02-04-2005, 04:23 PM
Pfft, I'm always tasteful, if cryptic.

Vinilaa
02-06-2005, 06:07 AM
Pfft, I'm always tasteful, if cryptic.

Yeah, sheesh Thuggo! o.0