PDA

View Full Version : Nothing like a pointless lawsuit to brighten the day

Daisiee
02-15-2005, 02:58 PM
All I can think of when I read this is the movie porky's when the guy is measuring his cack and saying, "its getting shorter!"

lawsuit (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6973990/)

Thuggo
02-15-2005, 03:51 PM
Zappo falls for another scam and decides to fight back?

Kirynos
02-15-2005, 10:04 PM
Poor guy, appears he got the short end of the stick.

In reality, Yohimbe and L-Arginine use two different pharmacological routes to cause increased blood flow -- though yohimbe can react alot like taking niacin. Not for the faint of heart; redness, itching, jittery feeling...it can cause stamina problems as well. L-Arginine doesn't seem to exhibit as many noticable side effects, but isn't as effective. Neither would ever cause a 3 inch gain--possibly a 1/4 inch girth at max.

I've not read much about the effectiveness of Ginseng, and doubt its applicability in this regard. If I recall correctly, arousal and orgasm function is connected to the brain stem, and is considered a lower brain function. There hasn't been enough studies to show a connection between blood perfusion in the brain stem and ginseng intake. The anecdotal belief is that ginseng makes a person think better, not harder. :)

Length in itself is a variable. Depending on daily routines, fatigue, and general health, a wide variety of measurements is possible--expected, even. Much like a bad hair day, it cannot be predicted, nor controlled. Don't take a low measurement as a sign of shrinkage, rather, do like the ohioans do with our weather...wait a bit, and it'll change.

:confuse:

Lothbah
02-16-2005, 09:40 AM
Kiry is the cock master!

Kirynos
02-16-2005, 09:51 AM
Call it a hobby of mine. With my drug dealings and medical expertise, my reading for enjoyment has always had an obscure bent.

:confuse:

Zappo
02-17-2005, 04:28 PM
shit! i spent a lot of money on those dong pills!
i'm going to fight until the last dime.