PDA

View Full Version : hello

Rika
03-02-2005, 10:39 AM
Hello,

How is everyone? Been busy here setting up some new business shit. Hope everyone is getting along ok.

bye

miss you all

Angelie
03-02-2005, 10:57 AM
Rika---chuuuuuuuuuuu

Thuggo
03-02-2005, 11:00 AM
What is your new business? Are you a mercenary like the A-team?

Aindayen
03-02-2005, 12:13 PM
What is your new business? Are you a mercenary like the A-team?

I knew Rika was Mr T. I pity the foo that messes with me. I hope all is well Rika!

Ain

Andriana Duskrose
03-02-2005, 02:14 PM
Been busy here setting up some new business shit.

Cool man! Be sure to keep us informed on how the HIM groupie business goes for ya!

Vinilaa
03-04-2005, 06:25 AM
Rika!!

/hug hug

Buazag Bonesteel
03-04-2005, 07:07 AM
Hey there my fellow beer koni.....conisss....conissu...nut :D

Zeldapika
03-04-2005, 12:56 PM
rika! where are you now! come back to nj! <3

Rika
03-06-2005, 08:34 AM
Right now im in thailand, opened a couple small business, not going to get rich, but can stay here permanent if i choose, or back and forth from colorado and thailand 50/50. Mosty here for business now just to pay for condo and stuff. Bauz, the beer selection in thailand is lacking, its just Singha, Chang, Heineken and rarely a plaace will sell budweiser, which i ddidnt realize how good it was until you compare it with the others i just mentioned.

Life is sorta strange here, a few thigns i can do without, namely the foreign perverts you see everyone, i never realized how big of dirtbags some euros can be until i came here. Ill saave the details tho. Andriana, you can shove a him CD straight up your pierced ass. Thank you! haha (joke joke dont do it)

Zp my good friend jsut moved to Brooklyn so the odds of me being back around Jersey in the next few months are good. I will see you all soon.

As for the rest of you all... I dont know what game everyone is up to, but i think once things settle down here in thailand and IF i can find a good internet privider with low latency ill try to hook up with some more gameing, one of the business is an internet cafe (but still not the fastest in the world more like an old isdn connection that is hit or miss) with 10 average comps, but it pays condo and food. so its all good. Establishing life in a new country is kinda crazy, quite a new challenge.

Peace to you all

Happy Gaming

Jason

Buazag Bonesteel
03-06-2005, 09:39 AM
rarely a plaace will sell budweiser, which i ddidnt realize how good it was until you compare it with the others i just mentioned.

rofl.....that's sad but funny ;o

Other than the bad beer selection it sounds like you're living a pretty cool life atm. I wish when I was younger I had done something similar. Life right now is great and I wouldn't change a thing.....but I am pretty much committed to staying in central ny. I see lots of traveling in our future. Theres a ton of places we both want to see. But theres a difference between visiting places as a tourist and just packing up and moving somewhere interesting like Thailand. I have a friend who has done an awful lot of that sort of thing. She's lived in Rome, someplace I don't remember in Scotland, China, and is now living in Boston. I don't know how well I would do with the sacrifices she had to make to do all that.....but a part of me will always be envious.

Qaediin
03-06-2005, 09:49 AM
Hi Rika. Call me sometime you manslut.

Rika
03-06-2005, 10:52 AM
Right on Bauz..
If you (or anyone else for that matter) visit thailand. Look me up, id love to have some EQ/American blood to show around this place. It will literally blow your fucking mind.

Quadiin or however the fuck you spell that goofy name. Come see me here man, I got it all hooked up for you.!~

miss you all
later

Widespreadd Panic
03-06-2005, 11:58 AM
rika~

Zarxen
03-06-2005, 02:30 PM
Life is sorta strange here, a few thigns i can do without, namely the foreign perverts you see everyone, i never realized how big of dirtbags some euros can be until i came here. Ill saave the details tho. Andriana, you can shove a him CD straight up your pierced ass. Thank you! haha (joke joke dont do it)

Heya Rika. Yeah I noticed more dirtbagish going's on with European Men aswell in my recent trip to Thailand.

All the same I bet you are having a good time. Hell I could go back just for the food alone. It's absolutely riveting!

As for the beer, the Heinekin is good and I believe they brew it there. I am not too fond of Sangha though.

Vinilaa
03-07-2005, 05:48 AM
<3 Rika! ;)

Your new adventure sounds so exciting! You're so much braver than I am! I hope to come visit one day.

V-

P.S. /hug Zarx!

Zappo
03-07-2005, 09:32 AM
Zp my good friend jsut moved to Brooklyn so the odds of me being back around Jersey in the next few months are good. I will see you all soon.
fuckyeah.
i tried to give you a call, but your cell phone isnt in service anymore. although the one you left in the box is!(didnt call with it, just saw it was)

Zobb
03-07-2005, 12:43 PM
even though our time was short and if I get laid of this year with a nice severence, I may seriously take you up on that offer.