PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Aammer
04-26-2005, 08:46 AM
I dont know if anyone remembers me, i was never in Hoss, i knew a couple people in hoss when i did play, This is the only forum i could find with a guild i remember, just checking to see how everyone is doing...... Zappo is my bitch.

Vinen
04-26-2005, 09:50 AM
I dont know if anyone remembers me, i was never in Hoss, i knew a couple people in hoss when i did play, This is the only forum i could find with a guild i remember, just checking to see how everyone is doing...... Zappo is my bitch.

:p

Loniel Bonewalker
04-29-2005, 07:57 AM
sup dorf

Zappo
04-29-2005, 08:13 AM
im no bitch!
aammer da haamer is mean :(

so like whats up sir?

Aammer
04-29-2005, 10:40 AM
ooooo not much, playing WoW on Eradar, and school. You know how it is. Tried EQ 2 didnt like it much, hows everything going with you zap?

Zappo
04-29-2005, 08:06 PM
quite a lots been happening.
2 big things are:
i got waved into an honors class (if i choose to take it, gota see what days it is). its some class about poetry and music. sounds kinda cool, but its way cooler that i got waved when i didnt mean to. to make a long story short, i kick ass!
#2 is i kinda jumped into a relationship 3 days ago.

as far as MMO's: was doing great in EQ2 but dharrks brother (remember llain?) gave me a 10 day trial to wow. think i might just do wow because i know more people IRL who play it. once my 10 day trial is over im not going to touch it until my finals are over. Still kinda jobless, and living off the Zappo/ho trust fund. Picked up Bass guitar, have fun doing that. Did you know that most common major accepted into med school is music major? well.. thats besides the point.
Im going to pay for WoW with money won by me in a speech competition. I totally dominated the persuasive part of it, finals are next tue.

how the world turns post-EQ!

Kirynos
04-29-2005, 10:01 PM
And I thought being a drug dealer would be a surprize. :cool:

Hello Aammer :)

:confuse:

Gogo
04-30-2005, 09:49 PM
#2 is i kinda jumped into a relationship 3 days ago.
Scary.
Don't ruin it by shaving your head again. :P

Zappo
05-01-2005, 08:01 AM
Scary.
i havent cut my hair in almost 5 months.

Buazag Bonesteel
05-02-2005, 06:03 AM
Scary.

ROFL

And definitely leave the burger king crown in its box in the closet ;)

Aammer
05-02-2005, 07:12 PM
Wow, just like i remembered you, still talk alot hehe, well that is good to hear, I play on Eradar, drop by once you get WoW....