PDA

View Full Version : A Hidden Agenda?

Kirynos
04-28-2005, 08:32 AM
I found this out from another local news story that's too gross to even mention:

Apparently school kids nowadays wear colored bracelets to represent their sexual experiences. According to the investigation findings, if someone comes up to a bracelet wearing individual and breaks their band, it means that person must perform the act with the other individual. The band colors are as follows...
Pink = kissing or touching genitalia
Blue = oral sex
Black = vaginal sex
This came as a complete shock to me! It appears to be very widespread and casual sort of thing, according to the kids questioned -- ranging from middle schoolers to high schoolers.

Lately, I've been seeing a whole lot of those Armstong bracelets on lots of kids and adults in my area. I wonder if there is another meaning behind those bracelets--- I can only imagine the significant sex act that represents a YELLOW bracelet. :Omg: :Omg:

:confuse:

Eomer
04-28-2005, 11:05 AM
Fuck I wish they had these when I was in school, would have made things a lot simpler!

Torrid
04-28-2005, 05:23 PM
Whats shocking to me is trying to deny people a biological right.

How about instead of trying to get people to stop having sex, (which is the most futile effort there is) we channel our efforts into developing foolproof birth control, eliminate STDs, and encourage responsibility?

Granted Jr. high is a bit young.

Lonskils
04-28-2005, 05:40 PM
condoms have holes in them yuppers, the pope told me so

Derrict
04-28-2005, 05:58 PM
Yellow is for butt sex.

<3 IDB

Kirynos
04-28-2005, 09:45 PM
Yellow is for butt sex.

<3 IDB

What about Brown?

BobDole901
04-28-2005, 10:23 PM
I thought yellow was for nut cancer. I mean who's going to be FOR that?

Darsarin
04-30-2005, 08:13 AM
I found this out from another local news story that's too gross to even mention:

Apparently school kids nowadays wear colored bracelets to represent their sexual experiences. According to the investigation findings, if someone comes up to a bracelet wearing individual and breaks their band, it means that person must perform the act with the other individual. The band colors are as follows...
Pink = kissing or touching genitalia
Blue = oral sex
Black = vaginal sex
This came as a complete shock to me! It appears to be very widespread and casual sort of thing, according to the kids questioned -- ranging from middle schoolers to high schoolers.

Lately, I've been seeing a whole lot of those Armstong bracelets on lots of kids and adults in my area. I wonder if there is another meaning behind those bracelets--- I can only imagine the significant sex act that represents a YELLOW bracelet. :Omg: :Omg:

I don't know about being in the news but I saw this in an episode of Law & Order.

Kirynos
04-30-2005, 08:54 AM
May be, but this is in the news in my area right now. It's actually reaching national attention at the moment (the original news story), and you'll hear about it soon, prob.

Eomer
04-30-2005, 11:35 AM
I briefly heard about it in some news story about Avril Lavigne, ripping into her for supposedly wearing these things and influencing young girls to do the same.

Personally I've never heard of it outside of that, and I doubt it's some epidemic.

Rinna
04-30-2005, 12:45 PM
http://www.snopes.com/risque/school/bracelet.asp

Eomer
04-30-2005, 01:27 PM
Yeah, I pretty much thought this thing was bullshit when I heard that story, I'm not that far removed from grade school and there sure as hell wasn't any of that going on.

The girls that wanted to indicate their sexual promiscuity usually just did it with low-cut tank tops and short skirts or shorts, complete with "fuck me" boots. You know, the old fashioned way.

Zappo
04-30-2005, 02:14 PM
The advertisement of this rumor will make it true, where people don’t know about it, like in my humble town. Shit yeah, I have some conversation piece to talk about now!

Kirynos
04-30-2005, 08:07 PM
Well, if it's all coming back into style, I'll just pull out my Hypercolor T-Shirt with the arrow that points down and says "Blow Here" -- it's worked in the past.

:confuse: No, I do not possess, nor will I be selling the Springfield Sex Tape.

Vinilaa
05-02-2005, 12:38 PM
:o

I agree with Torrid, I think... I'd also like to see some informative sex education for these kids. However, this education should also address the level of personal responsibility one takes upon themselves when engaging in casual sex. All too often kids have sex before they are emotionally ready for it and for all the wrong reasons. :o

Vidmer
05-02-2005, 03:19 PM
I'd also like to see some informative sex education for these kids.

Me too, kids need to learn early on that there is more than just the the missionary position!

/oh, you didn't mean that kind of education? =p

Vinilaa
05-02-2005, 04:09 PM
/thwap Vidmer! :zip:

Slaz
05-03-2005, 01:27 AM
So the goal is to run into the middle of a group of girls and break as many bands at once as you can.....right?

Kirynos
05-03-2005, 08:01 AM
Kinda like Red Rover...huh?

Daisiee
05-03-2005, 04:09 PM
So the goal is to run into the middle of a group of girls and break as many bands at once as you can.....right?

break a dozen bands get a t-shirt!