PDA

View Full Version : Hoss and Alliance Guilds

Angelus Belltolls
11-08-2001, 09:11 AM
Greetings Hoss,

I am writing in the reguards to guild alliances and what direction the realm is going to be taking. You folks seem to be the ones leading the pack and I assume you will be the ones organizing the major raids.

Are there going going to be official alliances with the chat commands or is it just sort of unofficial with tells being sent to key members of each alliance guild and those members spreading the word.

Also, as you can probably tell, we at Crusaders Immortal are interested in making an alliance. We have one group of 30+ people that is usually available at all times and 1 group of 20-29 people that can get together in a moments notice.

If you could post some info or just email me jeffrey.brockway@getronics.com I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Angelus Belltolls
25th Friar
Crusaders Immortal

Rhedd
11-08-2001, 10:30 AM
Wow hoss rox me =\

Lronius de la Mancha
11-08-2001, 03:45 PM
Currently I'm running a permanent alliance between us and stout for communications and the normal cyber sex between us.

Seriously tho we keep an alliance up between us at all times. However on raids we will add other guilds if there are enough of their members online to warrant it. Otherwise what we've been doing so far is forming a chat group with the group leaders of all attending. I bark orders and the group leaders bark the orders to the groups. However we will only keep permanent Alliances up between guilds whom show a good quality people inside. Cause... would be sucky to have to turn off an important chat channel :)

I've been thinking about getting a private board made on this site for leaders of albion guilds only. So we can plan and coordinate raids. I will let you know how this comes out.

tria
11-25-2001, 01:50 PM
.. and of course you have to deal with those damn FP members that just seem to show up without warning. :)

Hugs to Hoss!

Quintissimo
11-27-2001, 11:40 AM
I have it on good authority that Jyo in fact uses /as for normal conversation and does not, in fact, cyber on /as.

Much.