PDA

View Full Version : Odd and abnormal personal behavior.

Rika
08-13-2005, 08:24 PM
For the first time in my life, I have put a lighter in my back pocket after use. This may not sound strange to you, but I can surely attest, that this is the first time I have ever done something so odd. Not seeming as much, but I知 not a youngster anymore, and that is the first time I have ever done that. I searched all over the nearest 3 rooms to find the missing lighter, only to find it in my back pocket sometime later. NEVER DONE THAT BEFORE YO!Now I知 no psychic or anything, but this must mean something important. Anyone with comments or suggestions, I appreciate it.

Rika

Rika
08-13-2005, 08:31 PM
I cannot stress first time enough.

Zarxen
08-13-2005, 09:36 PM
Heh. I think we have all done similar things from time to time. Maybe you had a few too many tokes? Don't sweat it bro.

Kuroni
08-13-2005, 10:14 PM
For the first time in my life, I have put a lighter in my back pocket after use. This may not sound strange to you, but I can surely attest, that this is the first time I have ever done something so odd. Not seeming as much, but I知 not a youngster anymore, and that is the first time I have ever done that. I searched all over the nearest 3 rooms to find the missing lighter, only to find it in my back pocket sometime later. NEVER DONE THAT BEFORE YO!Now I知 no psychic or anything, but this must mean something important. Anyone with comments or suggestions, I appreciate it.

Rika

Where would you normally put a lighter? :p

Rika
08-13-2005, 11:38 PM
Front pocket, you dont wanna sit on it. Uncomfortable. To many tokes, i think so.

Zappo
08-14-2005, 08:59 AM
it represents you feeling comfortable.

and maybe your so not used to it, you forgot you were and looked around everyroom for it.

Trevlen
08-15-2005, 01:02 PM
it represents you feeling comfortable.

and maybe your so not used to it, you forgot you were and looked around everyroom for it.

The word according to Zappo, The Philosopher.

That camp done you some good I see :o

Vanuiil
08-15-2005, 03:00 PM
Philosopher indeed!

Jalynfane
08-15-2005, 03:47 PM
Perhaps you can give it as a second gift to the log raft driver

gaelon
08-15-2005, 04:42 PM
I think that the problem doesn't lie in his forgetting that he's comfortable, but in him not wanting to be comfortable.

btw, I've done that before and realized how odd it was afterwards.. I may have done it more than once, but I can tell you I was very high the time i noticed it as being odd lol.

Vestax
08-15-2005, 05:27 PM
mebe you now like butt sexx0r! as when the lighter twists! it can insert into your butt h0ll0......

/shrug.. works for me!

Vinen
08-16-2005, 09:13 AM
mebe you now like butt sexx0r! as when the lighter twists! it can insert into your butt h0ll0......

/shrug.. works for me!

No he needs to get a V shaped Tattoo, pointing down, on his lower back to represent that.

Elkay
08-28-2005, 08:15 AM
Dude. Losing your lighter is only one of many of the joys of growing older. Looking for your glasses while not noticing that you have clear and perfect vision during your search is another.

Parking and running inside to buy a new pair of pants, returning to your car in under ten minutes and vandering around the ramp like your a madman in the desert - randomly clicking your remote and hoping to see the happy and joyous albeit flash of lights yet another.

The hair will thin (on your head) and thicken (on your back.)

You'll start to sweat after you're done with sex instead of during...followed shortly by starting to sweat before you being.

It seems to me that well wtf was the topic again?

austinX
08-28-2005, 12:03 PM
the real question is, what where you smoking when you used the lighter? Must of been some traum-ass dank to make you have a momentary lapse of reason like that....

=D
________
Honda GL650 (http://www.cyclechaos.com/wiki/Honda_GL650)

Zobb
08-29-2005, 03:48 PM
Who gives a shit. Post more pictures of Thai girls in their underwear.

Angelie
08-29-2005, 05:14 PM
Who gives a shit. Post more pictures of Thai girls in their underwear.
Or lack thereof!

Kirynos
08-31-2005, 08:45 AM
One track mind... Rika is suffering you know?

:confuse: