PDA

View Full Version : Hello from uther!!

Seraik
08-22-2005, 08:36 AM
hello there all u die hard Hossers ..Ivebeen playing wo w for over a year now and have joined with hossers of old .Feels good to wear the hoss tag once again

Phantasym has taken a break to persue "the Band thing" once more . They seem to be doing well playing gigs in tampa and daytona so who knows /shrug \

Will try and stop in more often to see whats going on ... i thought the website ended when eq hoss did .. shows what i know :P

Sadly in WOW i chose yet another priest lol (WHY!) still working on gear though only have 3 pieces of prohecy gear and 1 transendace piece(thanks onxkia) We took down ragnos for the 1st time last week buy i will admit he kinda got bugged stoped doing the knockback thing afterlike the 3rd try but we will try again this week and drop him 1st try . Maybe in future i can do a server swap and get into hoss on the other server ...I get grandfathered in right :P

Anyway im rambling on great to see you all are still doing well ill check back later and see whats up

Seraik Level 60 Priest (Mc attuned,onyxia lair keyed,BWL keyed)
(and I still get raped in PVP.VILE BLIZZARD)

Gemmi
08-24-2005, 12:27 AM
/Wave Seraik! Nice to hear from you.

Forty
08-24-2005, 02:02 AM
Hello sir!!

Kuroni
08-25-2005, 08:28 AM
Hi, Seraik :)

Aindayen
08-25-2005, 04:37 PM
Hey Seraik. Create an alt on Draenor and come chat! We could use another healer :)

Ain