PDA

View Full Version : 56 (almost 57) Shaman looking to join your great guild :)

Coronado
11-09-2001, 12:42 PM
I remember seeing Hoss when I first started EQ over 2 years ago on Druzzil Ro. You guys were the best back then, and you guys are still the best IMHO. You have by far the nicest players in a big guild that I've seen on EQ thus far. I would love the chance to further my EQ experience with a guild that knows what they're doing, when to do it, and how to do it. I might not be the most knowledgable person in the game, but I'm willing to learn the high lvl game, and offer my assistance in any way I can to Hoss. For the past 2 or 3 weeks, I've been keeping track of how well my gaming schedule compares with Hoss, and I think they match up pretty well. Usually I'm on from about 9pm MST till around 3-5am. I do sign on earlier in the day when I'm off, and I usually have 2 or 3 days off a week. Would love to join you folks on a couple of raids and see how well I can work with you guys. I can be found on the names Coronado or Jerico. Looking forward to hearing from someone on this. Safe journeys, and have fun, all. :)