PDA

View Full Version : Idea

Sirensa
11-13-2001, 11:16 AM
Maybe if ever guildleader/officer that reads this forum gets every person in their guild to:

/feedback Druzzil Ro is overcrowded - split server please or increase mob spawn time!

Every single night, they will get so annoyed they'll do something!

Would be an interesting campaign if every single person did it ever night for a week. Muahaha.

This blows monkey butt chunks that there is never anything to kill.

Quintall_ML
11-13-2001, 11:39 AM
Heh, even if they split server, which guilds do you think would go? I don't see ML being one, based on prior "what ifs".

I can see it now, Verant splits D Ro, and the rotations remain the same, lol.

Sirensa
11-13-2001, 11:43 AM
Hoss would go =P

That in itself should be enough to get you to spam FEEDBACK! And be rid of us once and for all.

Dlgoth Riknueth
11-13-2001, 11:54 AM
As much as I'd love to see a split, I can say L`Malla wont be moving. We did that move thing once already...god I don't wanna do it again ;)

Wyvern
11-13-2001, 12:01 PM
most of vind would prolly pack their bags if we had a server to split to.

Quintall_ML
11-13-2001, 12:05 PM
Let's do this. Not that I don't like you guys and all, but more mobs would be a damn good thing for all involved.

Take it to our respective guilds and get feedback from them, then bring it here for final decision?

Damn Sirensa, you and yer kooky ideas, lol.

Edit: Taken and considered, and honestly, there's no way in hell this could happen with SoL 3 weeks away.

Sirensa
11-13-2001, 12:45 PM
Well I know for the most part it is wishful thinking only.

But it might at least transfer guildie frustrations a bit to get to piss off verant with tons of feedback spam =D

Thanatoz
11-13-2001, 12:57 PM
Isnt it time for you all to quit anyways? I mean uve all been there dont that. Man I know I would be so bored killing the same things over and over again. :) muhahahaha

Sirensa
11-13-2001, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by Thanatoz
Isnt it time for you all to quit anyways? I mean uve all been there dont that. Man I know I would be so bored killing the same things over and over again. :) muhahahaha
ROFL nice try!!

Gnome plz

Thanatoz
11-13-2001, 01:55 PM
u guys should all goto the euro server!!! man just think of the possibilities!

/movelog yes

Ubar
11-13-2001, 02:28 PM
Yup, vindi would move on out most likely.