PDA

View Full Version : Rotation Schedule

Quintall_ML
08-30-2001, 03:17 PM
Trak - Hoss (11/6), NI (11/8), Vind (out of rotation 11/12), L`Malla (11/15), NK (added 11/17), VE (F1-10/29), GAP (P1-10/31?), ML (10/16), IG (P1-11/5)

Sev - IG (T-Hoss 9/24), L`Malla(10/11), TR (added 10/26), NI (11/4), GAP (T-NI 10/27), Vindi (11/13), NK (added 11/17), Hoss (T-IG), VE (T-GAP)

Ragefire {Naggy Due 11/16} - ML (10/24), TV (added 10/25), GAP (10/12 out of turn), DSO (Added 11/5), Hoss (11/7), VE (11/10), NI (11/12), SoS (added 11/14), L`Malla (11/15), NK (added 11/17), Vind (11/4), Seekers (Added 10/18), IG (10/20), TR (10/22)

CT - Hoss (11/8), L`Malla (11/16), Vind (T-ML 11/1), ML (T-Vind 10/30)

Dain - ML (P1-11/2), Hoss (11/3), Vind (11/10?), L`Malla (11/14)

Tormax - Vindi (11/7), ML (F2-11/8), Hoss (11/9)

Statue - L`Malla (11/7), Hoss (11/8), Vindication (11/13), IG (Added 11/6)

Dozekar - Hoss (11/15), IG (F2-11/7), NI (added 11/8), Vind (11/8)

Lend - Vindi (11/1), Hoss (11/7), L'Malla (11/9), ML (11/16)

Zland - Hoss (11/15), IG (T-Hoss F1-10/25), L`Malla (T-Vind 11/1), Vind (T-L`Malla 10/27), NI (added 11/8), ML (11/9)

Klandicar - Hoss (T-Vind 11/6), NI (added 11/8), ML (F1-11/9), Vind (11/10), L`Malla (11/15)

Sontalak - ML (11/17), Vindication (11/9), L`Malla (11/12), Hoss (11/15)

Yelinak - ML (11/10) Vind (F1-11/17), Hoss (P2-11/8), L`Malla (P2-11/9)

ST Warders - ML (11/10), L`Malla (added 11/14), Vind (11/16), Hoss (P2-11/9)

N ToV - Hoss (11/15-11/17), L`Malla (added 10/25), ML (11/1-11/6), Vind (11/7-11/9)

You know the drill - follow with confirmed dates when mob is down
also double check to be sure you are in the rotations you want to be in

I know it is a pain sometimes - but please post a quick note when a mob is taken down by your guild so we can keep the rotation updated

There are now some (P) up there on various mobs, based on the fact they lived through the days those guilds were due for them. I'll be putting the dates with them and the F's as well.

Rotation Changes.

10/23 Added North ToV to the rotation schedule.

10/24 Added Yelinak to the rotation schedule.

10/25 Added L`Malla to Klandicar, Yelinak, NToV rotations.

10/26 Added Sontalak to the rotation schedule.

10/26 Added TR to the Sev rotation.

10/26 Added {Next Guild} to the Current Rotations list to test.

10/27 Added Vind to the Trak rotation.

11/5 Added DSO to the Ragefire rotation.

11/7 Added IG to the Statue rotation.

11/8 Added NI to Doze, Zlan, and Klan rotations.

11/14 Added L`Malla to the ST rotation.

11/14 Added SoS to the Ragefire rotation.

11/17 Added Night Kids to the Trak, Sev, and Ragefire rotations.

Current Rotations:
Trak = VE {GAP}
Sev = Hoss {VE}
Ragefire = Vind {Seekers}
CT = Vind {ML}
Dain = ML {Hoss}
Tormax = Vind {ML}
Statue = IG {L`Malla}
Doze = Hoss {IG}
Lend = Vind {Hoss}
Zlan = IG {L`Malla}
Klan = Hoss {NI}
Sontalak = ML {Vind}
Yelinak = Hoss {L`Malla}
ST = Hoss {ML}
N ToV = L`Malla {ML}

Dlgoth Riknueth
11-13-2001, 10:54 AM
You positive Trak was up?

"Talked to Vindi, and they said the real Trak died at approx 1am eastern..."

That was just posted by one of my guildmates who's dying for the undead bard atm...

So...how was he up this morning? And if Vind killed him (albiet past the 24 hours, but i'm don't give two shits about that), wouldnt that make us next up?

Grazel_VE
11-13-2001, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by Rohaise
Just checked. Trakanon still up. Looks like VE is up Tuesday night.

Wow, that was fast.

Wyvern
11-13-2001, 12:00 PM
Yeh, lmalla is up for trak now I believe, seeing as they follow us in the rotation

Quintall_ML
11-13-2001, 12:09 PM
Isn't that considered out of rotation then Wyvern, since you had missed your spawn window?

Wyvern
11-13-2001, 01:21 PM
no, because we werent aware it was up, and I like how instead of being told its up people instead mark it down as a pass. yeh..

Quintall_ML
11-13-2001, 01:30 PM
Trak is a guaranteed 3 day spawn, you know this at least as well as anyone else on this board, why on earth would you have to be told it's up?

Seriously, that's a bit of a thin excuse Wyvern. Everyone here would presume that Vind would know the spawn timer on him, since the members and IGB reps there were in the first rotation of it on the old Seekers board, and aside from that, aren't you responsible for knowing when your spawns are up?

Looks like an out of rotation kill.

Wyvern
11-13-2001, 01:47 PM
shrug, you can think about it all you want, but as far as rotation goes we were within the rules. within 24 hours of when we learned it was up.

Quintall_ML
11-13-2001, 01:55 PM
Pardon the language, but, bullshit.

Don't try and snow folks here with this one of all spawns Wyvern, you know damn well when it was due (8+3=11), and for whatever reason you didn't engage or bother to go to Seb on the day it spawned, instead killing it on the night of the 12th (1AM or the 13th in fact, no?), without posting a single thing here.

Had you come here and said, "hey, learned Trak was up a bit late, we'll go tomorrow", maybe you'd have a leg to stand on. But you didn't, and you blatantly killed it over 24 hours after it spawned, knowing full well your window was over.

The only good thing come of this is that L`malla isn't forced to pass now, since you basically killed their spawn.

Ubar
11-13-2001, 02:18 PM
Looks like an out of rotation kill.

Hrm, was it not less then 3 weeks ago ML killed sontalak out of rotation? Wait wait yes it was! You killed two of them in a row right after each other, you CLEARLY were not up. We werent anal about that. I believe all that was done was since you killed TWO (one of of rotation clearly, not just 24 hrs late / early but more like a week early for your next one) was the rotation was adjusted a bit for that sont counted for your next one, so what we were a few hrs late killing our last trak, you were about a week early killing that sontalak. So how bout you get the pole out of your ass and give us a break? Thanks.

Wyvern
11-13-2001, 02:29 PM
Had you come here and said, "hey, learned Trak was up a bit late, we'll go tomorrow",

Did lmalla post that they got late notification on their last sont, and so did 11/12 not when it was up?

Didnt think so, dont try to hold us to something of which you dont care about fr other people.

You trying to start more shit? This is a pointless argument to me.

Grazel_VE
11-13-2001, 06:03 PM
ok what the F*** IS GOING ON

Im in the middle of drilling to trak and the rotation get rolled back? WTF??

L'malla can consider this a trade with VE, cuz Im NOT pulling out. Stop yanking my chain.

Grazel_VE
11-13-2001, 06:44 PM
ok thx bad info, real trak not even up.

doing UDB

Dlgoth Riknueth
11-13-2001, 06:57 PM
Graz - appreciate the multi of the guts, one less frantic bard to listen to ;)

Wyvern
11-13-2001, 07:56 PM
sev died

statue dead too

Rohaise
11-14-2001, 12:20 AM
Apparently the person who notified me that Trak was up was a raving idiot. Sorry for the false alarm; had he been killed within the 24 hour timeframe, or reported killed earlier, we would not have had this confusion. Lack of communication is the cause of most issues here.

Grazel, to save yourself the trouble next time, summon a pet, /pet attack trakanon, /assist pet. Seems to be the most common "tracking" method most people use these days.

=========

Dain is up now, however. That's a guaranteed visual confirmation. I found this odd given that the ring war was spawned today, but he's up nevertheless..

Andaas
11-14-2001, 02:35 AM
Maybe the Dain spawns soon after winning a war?

Quintall_ML
11-14-2001, 05:39 AM
Not sure Andaas, maybe they got smart and seperated the timer. He didn't spawn after ML's Ring War though, at least not before the patch that followed 4-5 days later.

Quintall_ML
11-14-2001, 05:45 AM
Hrm, was it not less then 3 weeks ago ML killed sontalak out of rotation? Wait wait yes it was! You killed two of them in a row right after each other, you CLEARLY were not up. We werent anal about that. I believe all that was done was since you killed TWO (one of of rotation clearly, not just 24 hrs late / early but more like a week early for your next one) was the rotation was adjusted a bit for that sont counted for your next one, so what we were a few hrs late killing our last trak, you were about a week early killing that sontalak. So how bout you get the pole out of your ass and give us a break? Thanks

Hey Ubar, how about you check the rotation schedule for the last 2 weeks before you spout off, okay? ML skipped a rotation on Sont, after it was determined here what would be done with the 'extra' spawns the GMs made (like the double Yelinak that was up for a time for example).

Wyvern, was it not Vind that went down in this same time period and killed Zland, saying basically that it had been up for 24 hours, so you went down and killed it? Hmm, sounds hypocritical to me man, let me check the archives for the relevant posts.

Quintall_ML
11-14-2001, 05:51 AM
Ciner
Enthusiast

Guild: Vindication
October 28, 2001 08:06 PM

Zlan dead around 9est the 28th

IP: Logged

Quintall_ML
Enthusiast

Guild: Mythic Legion
October 28, 2001 08:42 PM

Ciner, was that a trade with L`Malla, or did they pass/fail?

Rezz
Cool Newbie

Guild: L`Malla
October 28, 2001 09:12 PM

Um, we sure didn't fail, and I know we didn't pass on it. When did it spawn, why did it spawn 6 days early and why didn't anyone in vindi notify the next guild in line that a rotated mob is up until after you guys were in DN and prepping to engage? I'm not gonna say it was taken out of rotation, but I don't like being skipped over because a GM thought it would be funny to spawn a mob in a seldom used zone and nobody saw fit to notify the next guild in line when it was discovered this was the case. And don't give me the "you should have been watching your spawn" shit, nobody on this board watches a 7 day spawn starting 1 day after it was killed.

I'm not pissed Vindication killed it, but I would like to not be skipped over on it. A trade would work for me, but I refuse to take a pass/fail on a mob that was GM popped and nobody who knew it was up felt it was neccesary to mention it was up.

Ciner
Enthusiast

Guild: Vindication
October 28, 2001 10:07 PM

Zlan pop'd 2pm yesterday, I was reminded by a few guildmembers today that it had been more than 24hrs and "lets go get him" so headed on down and got it done.

I have np with officially it being a trade if others are ok with it.

There's resolution there where L`Malla was kind enough to say it was a trade, not out of rotation, and they didn't have to. You are beginning, from what this looks like, to think you are above the rotations. Take your medicine, sit out a rotation on Trak, and move on. You were out of line there.

Yendii
11-14-2001, 08:54 AM
I'm confused. Roh says she was wrong about saying Trak was up and Quint seems to still be operating on the assumption that trak was up and Vindi killed him late.

NI posted that Trak was killed at 8:30 pm CST on 11/8. Trak is a 3 day spawn, but its not exactly 72 hrs there is a variation of a +/- a couple hours correct (I know some of you have been caught unawares in trak's lair)? So lets say hypotheticly that Trak spawned a few hours later than 72 hrs. In my opinion trak spawning that late is a good enough excuse to wait to do him the next day and not have it count as an extension or an out of rotation kill.

So lets all be frnds, I guess you're all so anxious to start arguing over Luclin mobs that you've reverted back to arguing over Trak :p

Quintall_ML
11-14-2001, 09:13 AM
Roh was thinking Trak was up before it was learned Vind killed him, and was asking about it since it then appeared Vind and L`Malla had left Trak alive on their days to kill.

Vind killed him after the 24 hour period had passed for their turn, when L`Malla was due to be up.

As many times as the core membership of Vind has killed Trak, I find it VERY hard to believe their IGB reps wouldn't know when it was up by date alone.

Edit: For clarity:

Trak died on the 8th. He was due to spawn the 11th. He was killed by Vind at 1 AM on the 13th (night of the 12th so to speak). That's more like 96 hours from death, not 72. Vind has been adamant about people needing to check their own spawns in the past (blasting L`Malla for not check on Zlan < 24 hours after he'd been killed, and killing that Zlan on their own saying something about it being up > 24 hours, as a most recent example).

Personally, I could give a rats ass about who killed Trak so long as the rotation is moving. However, this isn't the first time Vind has been trying to dodge things through one excuse or another while ignoring their own actions, and it's tiresome. ML took our rotation enforced pass on Sont, even though it was a buged Sont we killed, once it was determined how the Halloween spawns would be handled, and we expect Vind to do the same on a normal spawn that was taken after their window was over. And yes, Vind did indeed ride about that Sont, even after the rotation was noted.

Thanatoz
11-14-2001, 09:48 AM
I think Vind needs to sit out a Trak rotation. Trak is like clockwork has been for a year, there is no excuse for running in a day late claiming its within there 24hours.

Dlgoth Riknueth
11-14-2001, 09:50 AM
It's been a year since Velious was released, and we're still fighting over Trakanon *boggle*.

Andaas
11-14-2001, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by Dlgoth Riknueth
It's been a year since Velious was released, and we're still fighting over Trakanon *boggle*.

I don't get it either, heh. Been trying to figure out why this discussion was even taking place, lol.

Thanatoz
11-14-2001, 11:52 AM
Yes I agree its stupid to be arguing over trak. But I think the issue is about Rules. It was set long ago that the rules of the IGB would be followed to the T, every guild has proved this in the past.

Rules are in place because we cant work this whole thing out in game without pissing eachother off.

Ciner
11-14-2001, 12:04 PM
Hah I dont even read IGB really unless I'm having some problem. Wyvern mentioned there was some fiasco.

To clarify, we didnt know Trak was up till the evening of the day we killed him. Even then we heard a "rumor" from some L`malla that he was up, noone sent an officer a tell.

You think we knew he was up and instead sat around on our asses bored to death?

Had someone sent an officer a tell the day before saying "Trak is up, your 24hrs are ticking" I could understand a valid reasoning for sitting out a rotation. At the molment I think its crazy and wont sit out when noone even told us he was up. To the best of our knowledge he was 3-5 days.

As we were just entering the Trak rotation its easy to assume we could use some help knowing when he spawns. It has been like a year since we've been down there.

Instead of flaming now that he was killed a bit late, you could have simply sent a tell to an officer saying Trak was up and it wouldnt have been a problem. Trak takes like 30 minutes literally.

Quintall_ML
11-14-2001, 12:16 PM
Ciner,

The fiasco is that Vind has been able to see the rotation schedule the whole time, knew where they were in it, and knew they were up.

You and every IGB rep for Vind knows he's a 3 day spawn, heck, 90% of EQ probably knows he's a 3 day spawn now. Claiming you didn't know, or that someone should have told you, is ludicrous. Vind has a record for taking mobs if they are up for 25 hours whether the guild up for them knew about it or not, without notifying them, and now you claim you should get something special because no one told you? Please.

Fact is, you goofed your spawn, and are now trying to play it off and not be penalized. It doesn't work that way, for any of us.

Ciner
11-14-2001, 12:18 PM
Hah I'm so not getting into a discussion/arguement here like last time. We didnt know he was up, we killed him fuckin an hour late or something even though we wernt informed he was up till an hour previous to killing. Not sitting out a rotation and thats all I have to say on it, keep posting if ya like I'm done.

Grazel_VE
11-14-2001, 12:35 PM
Archived thread:

http://hossguild.com/forums/showthread.php3?s=&threadid=1548

Note the
Trak = VE {GAP}

You can see how it'd be annoying to have the rotation flip-flop.

It might be better if the rotation threads only get archived in the morning, or late at night when raids are mostly done. Some of this confusion could have been avoided.

Grats to Kiriyea on her bard epic.

Quintall_ML
11-14-2001, 12:40 PM
Most of the confusion would have been avoided had Vind killed Trak on the 11th when he spawned, rather than late night the 12th and then claim it was within their 24 hours.

Because they effectively killed Trak on L`Malla's turn, just put the schedule back to the way it ouwld have been, so L`Malla wouldn't be penalized for Vind's actions.

Sirensa
11-14-2001, 12:48 PM
*laughing hysterically*

At the rate Trak spawns, he'll be dead 12 more times before you guys realize this is NOT as big a deal as you think it is.

Flame me for that if you want - but clearly you guys are way too bored.

Yendii
11-14-2001, 01:24 PM
Add L`Malla to the ST rotation please.

Wyvern
11-14-2001, 02:20 PM
The fiasco is that Vind has been able to see the rotation schedule the whole time, knew where they were in it, and knew they were up.

Keep tooting your own horn quintall.

You can turn this into an issue if you want, but I know that we are not in error here, the comparions you bring up only support that.

Such as the lmalla trade with zlan, having it be a trade proves that they did not actually pass in the rotation, so why would we have been passed in the same scenario, diff mob?

Im done talking about this, because its stupid to me, but feel free to keep yammering.

Quintall_ML
11-14-2001, 04:29 PM
It wasn't a trade till after the fact, something done out of politeness to Vind.

Whatever, you guys know yer pulling a fast one as much as anyone else here, feel good to think you got away with it?

Andaas
11-14-2001, 04:31 PM
Lalalalalalala

I can't hear you

Lalalalalalala

Ubar
11-14-2001, 04:48 PM
As I said earlier, Quintall its T R A K A N O N, get the stick out of your ass and calm down please, this is a stupid argument over an almost worthless mob who is killed because our server is so fucken overcrowded. Give me a break here, calm the fuck down and if you want to pick a fight over something at least make it something that is worthwhile to fight over like Yelinak or something, not trak. For the love of god, im done responding to this thread wyv and ciner can handle it, no point in responding.

EDIT:

Whatever, you guys know yer pulling a fast one as much as anyone else here, feel good to think you got away with it?

Dont assume Quintall, like you are here. I dont think im pulling a "fast one" in any way shape or form, and if I was I wouldnt feel good about it, im not some sicko who gets fun out of fucking others over so please dont try to make me out like this. People can testify that I am not like this, alot of the reps on this board know me personally and know I do NOT fuck people over but I always try to be fair, ask Andy, Sirensa, Thanatoz, Dlgoth, we are all on good terms and I have always tried to resolve things nicely through tells when the other IGB reps are bitching there brains out.

Dlgoth Riknueth
11-14-2001, 08:04 PM
Dain dead 11/14

Andaas
11-14-2001, 10:41 PM
Zlandicar spawned sometime around 10:00 pm pst tonight. Too late to get enough people together for him so we'll be on him tomorrow.

Rohaise
11-15-2001, 01:08 AM
Although the self-proclaimed "I'm-more-uber-than-u"'s here may consider Trakanon not worth the time to even discuss, consider that it is the second most desired rotation mob on the server after only Ragefire.

If you don't care about Trakanon, consider him "almost worthless" as you say, then get off the rotation. There are 7 other guilds who are waiting patiently for their turns.

If on the other hand you do care, then you've got to play by the same rules as everyone else does. You knew when you were up. You knew he was a 3 day spawn. You didn't kill it on your night and you won't face up to the consequences of those actions.

Wyvern
11-15-2001, 04:10 AM
It wasn't a trade till after the fact, something done out of politeness to Vind.

Politeness my ass, we could have just pitched a fit like you are doing and forced them to pass.

Dlgoth Riknueth
11-15-2001, 07:11 AM
Zordak dead at about 9am EST this morning - thanks again on the assist Hosslings ;)

(stupid morning spawns while people are at work/school!)

Quintall_ML
11-15-2001, 01:35 PM
Sont spotted up, 2PM pacific.

Good luck Hoss.

Ciner
11-15-2001, 03:42 PM
Just thought I'd mention Zlan been up last few hours incase ya hadn't heard Hoss.

Sirensa
11-15-2001, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Andaas
Zlandicar spawned sometime around 10:00 pm pst tonight. Too late to get enough people together for him so we'll be on him tomorrow.
Yeah Ciner - Andaas posted that already that we'd be on him tonight :P

Ciner
11-15-2001, 04:37 PM
Ah, didnt see it between the flames!

Selice-ML
11-15-2001, 06:01 PM
CT is up. Good luck, L`Malla.

Wyvern
11-15-2001, 06:58 PM
warders have not spawned yet (10 pm est), hoping they are up tomorrow..

Rohaise
11-15-2001, 08:12 PM
Klandicar up, 8pm PST.

Wyvern
11-15-2001, 08:19 PM
klan has been up since the early afternoon i believe.

No warders at 11:20, going to check back tomorrow.

Yendii
11-16-2001, 12:10 AM
Trak down 11/15.
Kland down 11/15.

CT poped at 9 EST while we were doing trak, I believe thats the cut off time for being able to do a mob the next day. We will be in Fear Friday, and he'll be dead within 24hrs of his spawn.

Andaas
11-16-2001, 12:28 AM
Zlandicar, Sontalak, Dozekar, Ikitiar, Eashen, Aaryonar down 11/15.

Only 6 of the 8 named drakes were up in the Halls of Testing, we're going to hit those up tomorrow afternoon before continuing our run in NToV.

Rohaise
11-16-2001, 01:29 PM
Wyvern, ST Warders have been consistent 6 day spawns since at least August, if you want to save yourself the hassle of checking.

Should be up tonight though.

Dlgoth Riknueth
11-17-2001, 08:53 AM
CT Dead last night 11/16

Thanatoz
11-17-2001, 12:44 PM
"Zlandicar, Sontalak, Dozekar, Ikitiar, Eashen, Aaryonar down 11/15."-Andaas

Quintall

Hoss killed Doze on the 15th. Please update the rotation:) Thanks man

Wyvern
11-17-2001, 12:56 PM
warders dead 11/16

Quintall_ML
11-17-2001, 04:25 PM
I was wondering about that Than, missed it in the name spam there, lol.

Board was running hella slow this morning, I'll update this as soon as I can edit the main post.

Andaas
11-17-2001, 05:10 PM
NToV finished 11/17.

Respawn infos (kill dates):

11/15 - Eashen, Ikatiar, Aaryonar
11/16 - Feshlak, Dagarn, Kreizenn, Miranella, Koi`Doken, Cekenar, Zlexak, Sevelak, Jorlleag, Nevederia
11/17 - Vyemm, Vulak

FYI - Vulak didn't respawn until sometime after we finished on 11/16, so his respawn timer seems to be just over 7 days. :(

Ciner
11-17-2001, 05:46 PM
Tormax still not up, gonna bump him to tomorrow and focus on Yel tonight. Waiting for mobs to respawn is oh so gay.

Sows McBuff
11-17-2001, 06:08 PM
sont up.

Quintall_ML
11-18-2001, 05:17 AM
Sont down.

Quintall_ML
11-18-2001, 07:13 AM
Vind, are we stalling on Naggy again, or is he down and your guy watching the spawn for Ragefire?

Yendii
11-18-2001, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by Andaas
Respawn infos (kill dates):

11/15 - Eashen, Ikatiar, Aaryonar

So when can we expect respawn? Just in time for turkey?

Quintall_ML
11-18-2001, 01:56 PM
11/22, unless there happens to be a patch prior to that.

So ya, Turkey day begins the respawns.

Grazel_VE
11-18-2001, 08:27 PM
Trak dead sunday 10:45pm

GL GAP, Trak should pop on Wednesday evening.

Rohaise
11-18-2001, 09:21 PM
Yelinak is looking rather dead right now with 50-60 Vindication standing around the corpse.

Looks like they killed out of rotation.

First Trakanon, now Yelinak. I hope this isn't going to be a habit?

Maybe Cinder's running things now?

Ciner
11-18-2001, 09:36 PM
Yel dead 11/19

We were going to just let our fail slide last night and not take up anymore time of the rotations.

But, heard noone was killing tonight so figured we would use our November 24hr extension

And it was 47 Vindication, four deaths. When you can kill Yel without losing 80% of your guild we talk again Roh.

Thanatoz
11-18-2001, 10:26 PM
statue dead :)

Rohaise
11-18-2001, 10:44 PM
But, heard noone was killing tonight so figured we would use our November 24hr extension

Next time you "hear no one is killing", how about you actually notify the rest of us, especially the guild that *was* up? According to their IGB rep they had no idea you planned to use up an extension day and go when it was their turn.

Claiming "extension" after the fact is pretty damn gimpy.

Was your internal conversation something like this? "Hey let's take this Tormax-killing force and try Yelinak again. If we manage to win, we'll just claim an extension. If we lose then nothing's lost."

IMO if you plan on using an extension, you need notify the IGB before the evening of the second day. I'd like to see that added to the rotation guidelines. Not telling anyone you want to take an extension until *after* the mob is dead is nothing but sneaky and setting two guilds up for a potential conflict of plans.

So lame Ciner.

Btw, your last extension was requested on November 1st for an Oct. 31st mob. I'm not sure what month that was for.

Oh yeah, I tried to talk to you and Sinar in-game. No other Vindication officers were online. Sent you both dozens of tells but got no response. Ended up having some conversations with several of your guildmembers. Apparently they have no clue what the rotations are, or the rules of them. We keep current rotation lists and rules up for our members, might be a good idea for you to post them for your members too.

Yendii
11-19-2001, 02:28 AM
Since Ntov is repoping on Thanksgiving I hope you all don't mind if we spend an extra 24rhs killing Aaryronar. Not extending our 7 days, just extending the 48 hrs to kill Aayronar assuming you want to use that rule in any way...

Ubar
11-19-2001, 03:56 AM
Oh yeah, I tried to talk to you and Sinar in-game.

Least they didnt put you on ignore rohaise like you did to me when we tried to discuss the Zlandicar issue several months back, eh ? Pot. Kettle. Black. Oh and btw by assuming you make an ass of yourself, wyvern posts the rotation schedule weekly on our boards. As for posting the 24hr extension after the fact, we are very sorry about this and we did not know it had to be posted prior to the killing, once again Im sorry they did not post it before hand. We are all human tho and make mistakes.

Andaas
11-19-2001, 04:02 AM
This recent event over Yelinak sort of brings to light something that had not been fully defined for our little rotation list before and the 24 hour monthly pass thing.

I had always considered the monthly pass to allow a guild that ran out of time to attempt to kill mob-x on their scheduled day (ie, didn't attempt and fail), the chance to get to it on the following day. Recently though, I was curious if this was something that a guild could use after failing a raid (ie, use your pass to buy yourself a second consecutive raid day).

However, since nobody had ever utilized the 24 hour pass in that fashion, I just surmised that no, the 24 hour pass would not be something that a guild could use after failing a raid, only when the raid was missed due to other reasons (too much to kill, etc).

Anyway, this is something that needs to be discussed and defined, as it could completely change the way the rotations work for many of us.

I know Thanatoz would have loved to use a 24 hour pass a couple of weeks ago after failing their last Dozekar raid... of course, there was no precedent set to use the 24 hour pass in this way, so he acted as everyone else has up until now and left it after failing 1 night.

Wyvern
11-19-2001, 04:16 AM
There were 48 vind there.

And yes, we have someone camping ragefire.

Sows McBuff
11-19-2001, 06:47 AM
/em looks around for his ruler

Sirensa
11-19-2001, 09:03 AM
I too was under the impression that extensions were to be used for mobs that you didn't get a chance to try, when too many mobs are up for you in one day or it just is seeming to be a bad night.

If you muster a force, try and fail, then you are done.

This may not have been clear as the 24 hour one time per month extension was never actually written in the rules.

============================================

L'Malla -

Because of the respawn in NTOV and the holiday, starting your raid on Friday night is acceptable. Everything save Vyemm and Vulak will be spawned by Friday night, so there is no reason not to start then. Aaryonar must be dead by the end of Saturday night to ensure your turn continues.

Thanatoz
11-19-2001, 09:25 AM
In all honesty I always thought the extension would be used for a time when a guild has too much on there plate. Not because they got there ass kicked and wanted to try again the next day.

But In all honesty I dont think Vind gives a rats ass what we all think. :) They continue to be bolder every week at defying the IGB. Its funny how quickly they forget the state they were in 3 months ago when they couldnt get enough to kill trak. ML may be zergs, they may be nit picky pricks, they may be IGB rule nazis, but at least they play by the damn rules. They killed 2 sonts and payed the consequences. Vind breaks rules and gives us all the finger. You guys are lame for putting the IGB through your pathetic bullshit child games. Your the seekers of the past reformed in your new image. Nothing changes.

Yendii
11-19-2001, 09:28 AM
I was under the impression that the 24hr thing was a get out of jail free card as well. In other words, I thought you could use it after failing a mob.

L`Malla has used our extension in that way at least 2 times that I can recall, most recently for the Keeper when people were unable to log in for a second attempt.

I don't really care how we decide to handle the "extension" rule but if it comes to a vote we are in favor being able to use your 24hr pass regardless of having attempted the mob.

Sirensa
11-19-2001, 09:31 AM
Looking at the schedule seems warders are due to pop on the evening of the 22nd (Thanksgiving). Doubt we'll have the people around on a holiday so will be in ST on Friday. And no, we are not using our monthly extension for this.

Sirensa
11-19-2001, 09:48 AM
L'Malla -

Noticed you guys are up next for Statue, due Thursday/Friday of this week (same as NToV), would you be interested in trading with Hoss?

Thanatoz
11-19-2001, 09:52 AM
didnt we all agree that turkey day was gonna be a bye?

Can you please add IG to the CT rotation. Thanks.

Yendii
11-19-2001, 09:57 AM
We would be interested in trading statue with Hoss. Shall we consider it a done deal?

Sirensa
11-19-2001, 09:58 AM
Re - the 24 hour extension:

Hoss didn't comment on L'Malla using it to re-do Lend because there were server issues with Kael being down and causing people to LD who were zoning there or bound there. It affected our raid negatively as well. Although not enough that we could not complete it.

We believed you when you said that it messed up your raid and didn't object to using the extension for another try. However, had there been no server issues, no LD problems server-wide, and you had tried and failed, it would not be appropriate to use an extension.

The extension is to allow a guild a TRY, not a second TRY. There is little enough to kill anymore. Giving people 2 days to waste on a mob is 1 day too much.

Personally, I am in favor of removing the extension completely.

I also think we need to reconsider NTOV time limits. One week is too much time. Three days seems more appropriate, outside of a first try.

Sirensa
11-19-2001, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by Yendii
We would be interested in trading statue with Hoss. Shall we consider it a done deal?
Deal!

Thanatoz
11-19-2001, 10:38 AM
Well about Ntov...what about guilds who still need to learn it? It might take em a week to get it down.

Also could you please add IG to the tormax rotation. Thanks

Andaas
11-19-2001, 10:42 AM
It seems you missed that Hoss killed Dozekar on Thursday the 15th (at least, Hoss is still shown as next-in-line for Doze).

Timbuktu
11-19-2001, 10:48 AM
Three days seems more appropriate, outside of a first try.

Ubar
11-19-2001, 10:56 AM
Thanatoz, calm down. Ive talked to you a bunch of times, Vindi was under the same impression as L`Malla, we could use the monthly 24hr extension even if we had failed a mob the night before or could not muster forcees or ran out of time, etc. We thought it could be used anyplace, it was not clarified. Also, vindi is not giving the IGB the "finger", we forgot to post before hand we were using the monthly pass, so shoot me shit happens. Trakanon, im not even going to comment on as I have said before I wont post on it anymore, if you dont understand me, find me online sometime. Also Thanatoz, we are not seekers reformed, so please get that dillusion out of your head.

EDIT: I 100% agree, NTov should be 3-4 days (Leaning towards 4 atm), with a 7 day period just once to learn the area on your first go.

Rohaise
11-19-2001, 10:58 AM
To the people clearing ToV in two days --

Are you actually moving through the zone, around the loop? We kill every loop dragon while we are still in the loop area. The only dragons we pull to the safe hall are Zlex room, Nevedaria room, and Vulak.

I just don't see how you can kill them so fast unless you're pulling them all to the safe hall (taking advantage of Vulak aggro?) to avoid all the flurry drakes, which are substantial time-eaters.

Rohaise
11-19-2001, 11:05 AM
Least they didnt put you on ignore rohaise like you did to me when we tried to discuss the Zlandicar issue several months back, eh ? Pot. Kettle. Black.

Bad analogy. I wasn't on the IGB then. And heck, the state of rotations at that time was basically FFA anyway from your perspective. It was only after that incident that Vindiseekers finally backed down and accepted the fact that they didn't own the server, and major strides were subsequently made here.

Oh and btw by assuming you make an ass of yourself, wyvern posts the rotation schedule weekly on our boards.

As I said, my info was from talking to several members of Vindication, who told me they have no idea where they fit in the rotations. Maybe they don't read the board? /shrug

Thanatoz
11-19-2001, 11:21 AM
Ubar all i expect is for everyone to play by the rules. You guys wrote the book on killing, farming trak. You know damn well hes up in 3 days and u took your time. Yes its trak and yes hes a worthless spawn that takes 30mins of our valuable time. But damn man just play by the rules. With yelinak its just showing respect to the IGB guilds by posting the night you fail that your gonna go the next day. But u didnt care. This isnt just about trying to cock block ML , you effect everyone here. Just be mature and stop this senseless bullshit you have with ML cause its beyond getting old. Be the bigger man.

Wyvern
11-19-2001, 11:55 AM
the next up bracket for sontalak needs to be changed, since ML got their sont on 11/17.

Andaas
11-19-2001, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by Rohaise
I just don't see how you can kill them so fast unless you're pulling them all to the safe hall (taking advantage of Vulak aggro?) to avoid all the flurry drakes, which are substantial time-eaters.

Vulak didn't spawn until after we cleared all but Vyemm. Yes, we are killing everything in the loop.

If it wasn't for a horrible start on Friday night, we probably would have popped Vyemm too, we didn't kill our 1st dragon until almost 8:30 pst, hehe.

Ciner
11-19-2001, 01:00 PM
We also kill the loop, dont use Vulak to summon, not sure if that would be possible to split the dragons.

In reality though it isnt too hard to clear Ntov in two days, four should be pleanty.

L'malla has used the extention to try mobs they failed like 3 times, dont know why we are getting all the heat over it, since L`malla had used it as such we figured it was a totally legit use of it.

As I even said we had no intention of killing Yel last night we figured he would be dead to Hoss or ML and did not want to slow the rotation(there we go giving the finger! thx Than), but upon finishing Tormax we saw ML and Hoss both occupied for the eve and figured might as well burn November's pass so he didnt sit there last night rotting.

My question I put to you is why wasnt he engaged if Hoss/ML were so interested in him?

We dont like seeing rotations delay anymore than you folks its slow and boring already. Wasn't like Hoss was in the zone and we were so bold as to CoH up and engage first. Noone was there!

Andaas
11-19-2001, 01:34 PM
I wasn't overly concerned about the Yelinak spawn really, I was simply questioning the usage of the 24 hour extension, since it was something that I had thought about for awhile thinking it made sense to be used that way, but I hadn't identified any precedence for it until Vindication used it yesterday.

If L`Malla has used the extension in that way previously, I guess I didn't notice (considering on their last usage of it was due to server problems, I accepted that as a viable reason to use the extension beyond an outright failed attempt).

Basically, the reason I posted about this was so we could clarify these things so everyone can use the rules in the same way.

Sirensa
11-19-2001, 01:37 PM
Ciner -

Hoss is not concerned about the Yelinak thing. We are concerned with the future use of extensions and defining what is acceptable usage. So retract your fangs! You did us a favor in the long run because I was a lazy slacker and didn't read the boards or check Yel's spawn and didn't know until late that we were up ;p

Yendii
11-19-2001, 01:55 PM
We won't misuse our extension in the future and now everyone is clear on its definition. So unless you're just really bored, shouldn't be anymore reason to argue.

Ciner
11-19-2001, 04:06 PM
Die!

Seriously though, I agree that in the future the 24-hour rule should be able to be used only if the guild did not get a chance at the mob the previous day. (IE. shouldnt be able to do what we did yesterday)

Yendii
11-19-2001, 04:26 PM
Sont up ~7 EST

Quintall_ML
11-19-2001, 04:40 PM
It wasn't that ML was too busy, it was that Hoss and L`Malla were up before us for him, so rather than push the issue, we sat back to let them figure it out.

In fact, it was still up at 10 Eastern (about the time Yendii sent me a tell asking if Hoss had passed and I said he might want to check with Andaas or Sirensa. Why he was asking is irrelevant, that issue has been dealt with internally already. :)

Anyhow, you guys really are flounting the IGB a bit, and you know it. Things had been going rather well and smooth, and now suddenly there's two issues, both with Vind, about late kills on rotation mobs. Maybe you should sit back and think about that for a bit.

I'll get the rotation stuff updated later tonight, been real busy with some stuff in RL (any of you techs? if so, picture Novell 4.12 to Windows 2000 AD migration in 2 days or less).

Ciner
11-19-2001, 05:00 PM
Was told we got our rage today.

Ubar
11-19-2001, 05:09 PM
Sontalak = ML {Vind}

Sontalak - ML (11/17), Vindication (11/9), L`Malla (11/12), Hoss (11/15)

Vindi is up for Sontalak, correct? I think the Next thingy is wrong atm, since ML got him on the 17th. Just confirming.

Andaas
11-19-2001, 05:29 PM
I believe you're right Ubar. ML got Sont the other day.

Ciner
11-19-2001, 06:01 PM
Bleh coulda been getting ready for Sont, thought ML was up.

Ciner
11-19-2001, 09:28 PM
Sont dead.

Dlgoth Riknueth
11-20-2001, 09:03 AM
Can you point out where we used the extention 3 times to redo failures? I'm a bit unclear on this one here. I know we did for Lend; like Sirensa said, there were severe issues in Kael and we lost many people from not being able to log in. People didn't want to be understanding about server issues, so I used our pass.

What other times were there? I honestly don't remember.

I'm ALWAYS saying on our board/guildchat during rotation mobs that it MUST be killed because the extension isn't allowed as a redo of a failure. Not sure why Yendii was posting otherwise, because I bring it up almost EVERY SINGLE rotation kill. I've ALWAYS been under the impression that the extension was strictly for rotation mobs that you really wanted a shot at but didn't get the time and you had NOT YET ENGAGED. Once engaged, I've always thought that an extension was then off limits.

Thanatoz
11-20-2001, 09:27 AM
Quintall!!!!!! Stop slacking and update the rotation schedule:)

If quintall is too busy this week maybe Sirensa could take over. Everyone knows she sits at home watching soaps all day. =0

Sirensa
11-20-2001, 09:38 AM
If quintall is too busy this week maybe Sirensa could take over. Everyone knows she sits at home watching soaps all day
*frowns*

Actually - I can help update the rotation schedule while Quintall is busy if that's agreeable to everyone else.