PDA

View Full Version : fairwell friends

jgable
11-13-2001, 07:50 PM
It seems that some dont want me in hoss. I have said for as long as I can remember that hoss was my final goal in the game, your skill and high lvl game is great. Much more than that I have made many friends in hoss and it touched me just before I logged to get spammed with tells not to quit EQ. It hurts me to find that someone dislikes me so much to deny me into a guild who I have served with in battle and done what I think is a good job as a paladin. If nothing else I will take a leave from EQ for a while and maby come back when the "fire" renews its self. For a brief while I almost felt like a part of the guild, aside from the deguilding every night. Great friends, who I can rely on and can rely on me to be there night after night to die by there side.

guess this will make my wife happy, get me off the computer =/. If you want to contact me you can msg me over AIM Ranayg3 or email at jongable@swbell.net.

I might pop in from time to time to talk and see whats up, but I see no reason to play now other than to chat.

farewell friends,

john gable

Tilea
11-14-2001, 07:53 AM
See you around Jgable. Take care.

jgable
11-14-2001, 01:12 PM
I would like to say thank you to all those who sent me tells trying to get me to not quit EQ, and for the emails. A close friend of mine is kicking me in the head telling me not to quit and keep trying for my ultimate goal. That if I wanted it bad enough I would never give up. Maby this was a test to see how bad I wanted it, and I failed by takeing the easy way out and quiting. I set a goal and I wont quit till I succeed, so I would like to ask those of you who voted for me not to join hoss, can you post (atleast post anon) why you feel this way, and if there is anything I can do about it. If I need to change I will, If there is something im doing wrong, Ill do it right.

some of my great friends in EQ have almost convinced me to keep raiding with hoss even tho I know Ill never be a member. That it will show how badly I want it and to what extent I will sacrefise myself for the greater good.

I dont know yet if I will come back to EQ, good thing I diddnt deleat jgable totaly. I spent 130+ game days playing and dont want to throw away that knowlege and time becouse of a few people, if there is something I can do about it.

If you dont want me to go, and want me to keep raiding with hoss please post here. If you do want me to stop raiding with hoss, or even quit EQ post your reasons and how I can improve it. Even if its a anon post It may help me learn what im doing wrong.

Riccee
11-14-2001, 01:20 PM
Keep in mind that i dont know you, and i have nothing against you, however i think its kinda funny that its your "life long dream" to join Hoss, and not even 24 hours after you find out that your not going to be able to join that you start posting on other guilds forums about membership, that doesnt look good imo, but then again, you play this game however you want, just my two cents.

~riceman
*retired*

jgable
11-14-2001, 02:08 PM
that was after some advice froma friend. she told me to keep playing jgable even if it means not being in hoss. and its not a life long dream, but 130+ game days I have been wanting to join hoss.

Sirensa
11-14-2001, 02:22 PM
Good Luck in EQ, Jgable. =)

Unfortunately - not every guild is in a position to guild every person who seeks membership. Hoss prefers to keep membership at certain levels. Unfortunately that means we must reject certain applicants. Not every person is suited for every guild. I am sure you'll find a guild you can be happy with in no time.

Nicky
11-14-2001, 03:52 PM
Oh my god............Why would it be anyone's "life long dream" to join a guild in Everquest? I'm not in hoss but i could think of many reasons why they wouldn't want to guild you from your posts above. Your gloomy "pity me" dribble that goes ON and ON is the most pathetic thing I've ever seen considering well...IT'S A FUCKING GAME! I could understand if your mom died but jesus christ man RELAX AND MOVE ON.