PDA

View Full Version : /wave Phoenix peoples

Caius
11-14-2001, 12:00 AM
Hey, just wanted to say hi to all the old Sol ro phoenix people. Couple years and a few servers away, we're still playing and entering new challenges at every step.
I played Altanis first if you guys remember me chasing after you on your Sol B Efreeti raid (3 groups) and the first entrances into Plane of Hate. Pyat and I spent much time in Freeport killing vile guard Jendl and I recall a few times Sirensa coming over and rezzing me cause of LD while fighting a guard heh.
About a third of us are in VV on Ayonae Ro learning the ways of SoV and having a blast doing so. Of course Torrid, Sirensa, and all the others, moved over to Druzzil. Some now have gone on to DAoC, some have retired completely. But I still remember those good times we had, leveling, raiding, fighting in the arena (where I was first guilded Phoenix), and the planes.
Just wanna wish you guys all the best before our endevors seperate us for good. 'Parting is such sweet sorrow'

-Altanis Nightblazer (58 Dark Elf Mage) <Phoenix>
-Caius Pi'es (60 Gnome Cleric) <Vea Victus>

Astrel
11-14-2001, 10:58 AM
Hey all =)

<a href="http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~gte778z/Phoenix%20Scrapbook/" target="new">Phoenix Scrapbook</a>

Slippy
11-14-2001, 11:32 AM
God, I left Phoenix and Sol Ro to get away from you guys =P Quit stalking me! Good to hear from you two.... some great memories back in the day.

Slippy Surefoot

Sirensa
11-14-2001, 01:29 PM
Hey you guys!!! =DD *hugs!!!*

Long time no see!

Linkify me to your guild's msg board =D Who else is still playing?!

Caius
11-14-2001, 09:29 PM
VV Website = http://www.guinovart.net:3000/

Cha cha cha!

-Caius

Tarissa
11-15-2001, 02:46 AM
lol hahahah that sig kills me

Clavicus
11-17-2001, 10:40 AM
Caius & Astrel! W O W ! Long time no see!

Clav

Graystone
11-19-2001, 03:12 PM
/wave at Astrel.

Long time no see. I had hoped some of us would be able to hook up in the next game. We'll have to see what Horizons and SoL offer.

Mirawind Spirithawk
Siren of the 60th Song.

Natashi
11-22-2001, 02:35 PM
Hi Astrel!:)