PDA

View Full Version : opinions please

Mutilate
11-10-2005, 10:57 AM
hey no better way to get good input then putting your stuff out there, jsut wondering waht you all think..

As some of you know im studying 3d (animation,modeling, lighting, texturing, etc) and also video editing all that crap. I am almost out of this school and was wondering waht you all think, please say wahtever you think needs improv or whatnot i know what is wrong with my pieces as ive been graded on each, but im not here to make excuses so tear them up heheheh anways

here are 2 samples, i have more but still "tweaking" them for other classes and whatnot.....sooo

First is MegaEric, a cartoon super hero of me, inspired by City of Heros and "The Incredibles(mostly)"
Second was a project i did for anatomy a anatomically correct human skull

btw these pics dont have textures on them as i am focusin my demo reel on 3d modeling.....textures add lots of fine detail you wouldnt normally model in

anyway thanks in advance for the input ill try and get more if you guys like it, sorry for typing errors my teacher yelling at me now for surfing the web in class so had to do quick hahahah now making fun of me.....sigh

Skaara
11-10-2005, 02:21 PM
At first glance I wondered where MegaEric's elbows were. the skull looks good. keep up the good work and by all means post more pics.

Prsstrike
11-10-2005, 03:32 PM
Yeah, really cool. I like the MegaEric one, made me laugh when I first saw it :)