PDA

View Full Version : HELP! The dilemma of a nice guy.

Skaara
11-10-2005, 06:53 PM
it seems like all the girls I meet that end up pursuing me are the same ones that annoy the crap out of me. I'm the kind of guy that cant hang up on them and/or tell them not to call me and break their heart while doing so. I feel rude when I sit there for an hour listening to their problems and wishing I could just hang up. any advice on how I can stop attracting / get rid of these kinds of people without becoming a jerk would be much appreciated.

Zappo
11-10-2005, 07:48 PM
punch her in the overys.
or read http://grouphug.us
everyones kinda crazy and horrible at relationships

a 'friend', who is an asshole, explained the nice guiy vs asshole thing to me.

you make them feel bad, then show your other side and say sorry. females just seem to notice the sorry part. Making you the hero for making her feel better! I never tried this-- although ive seen it work for him, but behind his back the girls talked about what an a hole he was (but never acted like it when he was around)

where are you meeting these females?
oh and listening is a talent most cannot do-- so don't be so upset about that. Letting others feel comphy talking is uber.

also, advice I was given that everyone must know: every ugly girl has one hot friend. Goto the hot girls via their ugly friend!

Skaara
11-10-2005, 08:40 PM
punch her in the overys.
or read http://grouphug.us
everyones kinda crazy and horrible at relationships

a 'friend', who is an asshole, explained the nice guiy vs asshole thing to me.

you make them feel bad, then show your other side and say sorry. females just seem to notice the sorry part. Making you the hero for making her feel better! I never tried this-- although ive seen it work for him, but behind his back the girls talked about what an a hole he was (but never acted like it when he was around)

where are you meeting these females?
oh and listening is a talent most cannot do-- so don't be so upset about that. Letting others feel comphy talking is uber.

also, advice I was given that everyone must know: every ugly girl has one hot friend. Goto the hot girls via their ugly friend!

well the problem isnt picking up girls, its letting them down. :(

Hailie
11-10-2005, 10:18 PM
Everytime they say something, reply with O RLY? and see how that goes.

Kirynos
11-10-2005, 10:29 PM
Ask them for sex. You're an adult; they want something, and you want something. In the very least, you can pull this card when you are at your wit's end for a quick, delicious uncomfortable silence. Oddly enough, you might just get it, and if you don't, you still get them to stop talking your ear off.

I'd like to see the world through rosier colored glasses than my woman, but I think she has a point (on at least a very basic level) when she says everyone is out to further themselves and feel good about it. Use and be used alike.

:confuse:

Andriana Duskrose
11-10-2005, 10:55 PM
Any advice on how I can stop attracting / get rid of these kinds of people without becoming a jerk would be much appreciated.

Only advice to give is, be a jerk. They're using you for their needs and they *know* that you'll be their emotional tampoon, fuck em, literally if you can (read Kiyrnos' advice).

Skaara
11-10-2005, 11:07 PM
Everytime they say something, reply with O RLY? and see how that goes.

I think I'll try that.

Ask them for sex. You're an adult; they want something, and you want something. In the very least, you can pull this card when you are at your wit's end for a quick, delicious uncomfortable silence. Oddly enough, you might just get it, and if you don't, you still get them to stop talking your ear off.

I'd like to see the world through rosier colored glasses than my woman, but I think she has a point (on at least a very basic level) when she says everyone is out to further themselves and feel good about it. Use and be used alike.

http://www.hossguild.org/forums/images/nusmilies/confused.png hahaha, interesting ideas
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Vinilaa
11-11-2005, 03:11 PM
Only advice to give is, be a jerk. They're using you for their needs and they *know* that you'll be their emotional tampoon, fuck em, literally if you can (read Kiyrnos' advice).

I don't love you anymore. :angry:
:p

Er seriously though he has a point... :o

I mean the sex thing is a slippery slope though... if you want to get rid of them having sex with them is most likely the last thing you want to do. You think they annoy you now... haha just open that can of worms.

AloeVera
11-11-2005, 03:49 PM
you need to not date or meet ppl with so much baggage! By the way, what part of Idaho are you in ?

Xenia
11-11-2005, 04:18 PM
Are you talking about me Skaara? Dammit I am not maintence!

Skaara
11-11-2005, 05:01 PM

Yup, I'm talking about you Xenia. I Don't really care if you have a problem with your toenail color!

I live near Idaho Falls in answer to your question Aloe.

Thanks for all the feedback btw.

Aindayen
11-11-2005, 05:05 PM

LIES...

Ain

Dakyras
11-12-2005, 12:02 PM
If you need asshole lessons... read this guys stories :

http://tuckermax.com/

**Warning not for the feint of heart or anyone with more estrogen than testosterone... or anyone that loves their mothers, sisters, female friends... you get the point proceed at your own risk**

A friend showed me that site after an ugly break up to help cheer me up:)

Vinen
11-12-2005, 02:25 PM
Going to have to agree with Andriana on this one.

travoid
11-12-2005, 08:53 PM
Start telling them really bluntly how they can fix their problems. Girls love making guys listen to them, they hate actually getting advice though. If they know your not gonna sit their and listen to them whine, they will stop it.

Vinen
11-12-2005, 10:06 PM
Start telling them really bluntly how they can fix their problems. Girls love making guys listen to them, they hate actually getting advice though. If they know your not gonna sit their and listen to them whine, they will stop it.
AKA, be a Jerk.

Kirynos
11-13-2005, 01:07 AM
That's the rub... girls commiserate, guys look for a solution. Something so common, so basic, yet completely different ways of dealing with it (most times, conflicting).

:confuse: