PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year!

Kirynos
12-30-2005, 01:59 AM
After having to work two sequencial overnight shifts added to my evening 8 hour shifts to remodel the pharmacy and put in a new system for next year... I'm about had it with "super cool new year changes" in my life.

Anyways, Happy New Year, I hope you don't have get get drugs.

I do get to ring it in with the girl of my dreams though, so this will be one to remember :)

:confuse:

Andriana Duskrose
12-30-2005, 07:34 AM
After having to work two sequencial overnight shifts added to my evening 8 hour shifts to remodel the pharmacy and put in a new system for next year... I'm about had it with "super cool new year changes" in my life.

I do get to ring it in with the girl of my dreams though, so this will be one to remember :)

Heh, for the 6th year in a row I get to work on new years, and I probably will have to get drugs! For other people of course, not me.

As for the for the girl of my dreams, I am sure I'll be able to find one for that night... Teenaged, hot, drunk, horny, and digs Moby.

Aindayen
12-30-2005, 11:37 AM

Make sure you get the kiss sir~

Ain

Varran
12-30-2005, 12:38 PM
I too have to work this new years, as usual. I wish all a safe and happy one tho.