PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone!

nwinn
01-01-2006, 12:15 PM
Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and Happy All-the-other-holidays! I haven't checked the boards in soooo long, glad to see that the usual suspects haven't stopped trying to boost their post counts! lol :)

I hope everyone is well and all that jazz, we're enjoying our new jobs and still settling into our new place... yeah, it's been like 5 months! :| We're also doing some major planning... we're getting married this Spring! Maybe if everyone behaves I'll post some wedding pictures! :D

~maren

Andriana Duskrose
01-01-2006, 02:05 PM
Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and Happy All-the-other-holidays! I haven't checked the boards in soooo long, glad to see that the usual suspects haven't stopped trying to boost their post counts! lol :)

I hope everyone is well and all that jazz, we're enjoying our new jobs and still settling into our new place... yeah, it's been like 5 months! :| We're also doing some major planning... we're getting married this Spring! Maybe if everyone behaves I'll post some wedding pictures! :D

~maren

Nwinn > Derasi

Katianara
01-01-2006, 04:35 PM
Hi Nwinn!

Glad things are going well for you guys :)

Happy holidays!

Vidmer
01-01-2006, 04:41 PM
Congratulations! Who is the lucky guy?

Gwaar
01-01-2006, 04:54 PM
Congratulations! Who is the lucky guy?

Who said its a guy?

Aindayen
01-01-2006, 05:33 PM
Holy moly your settling down with lexi? Does he know about all our cyber?!? :) Happy New Year derasi!

Ain