PDA

View Full Version : AQ T3 graphics according to test realms!

Kalim
01-25-2006, 06:56 PM
Here they are.. Don't laugh too hard or cry over the graphics =P

Oh, and the only ones that are not at wowguru.com are the warlock, priest, and shaman ones =/

The order is Warrior, Rogue, Paladin, Mage, and Hunter.

P.S. Realized what I said was warrior set doesn't actually say class: warrior =/ Guess my source for the picture was wrong, but that makes things interesting for let's say.. tankadins? :P

I have also changed the image for the hunter set, since this new pic now has the stats of the gear.

Kalim
01-25-2006, 06:59 PM
And then the druid's....

hehe :P

Someone decided to do a ctrl + click on it to have it on a human male =/

Skaara
01-25-2006, 11:00 PM
that hunter is wearing GS gloves..

Edit: nvm, I see they are 5 piece sets.

Aesetha
01-26-2006, 03:37 PM
Still no images of the Something Something of the Oracle...

This is seriously interfering with my enjoyment of World of Fashion Accesory Craft. Oy! Blizz! Incomprehensible grammatically incorrect insults in no particular order!

Kalim
01-26-2006, 04:27 PM
Here's a better picture of Avenger garb on a dwarf paladin, since the one from wowguru.com is kind of grainy. The dwarf is equipping not the Avenger's Legguards but something else, and has Judgement gloves for hands. Thanks to Xquizette for finding this one.

Andaas
01-26-2006, 05:03 PM
Kalim forgot to note that only members with access to that forum can read the linked post. :p

Kalim
01-26-2006, 05:58 PM
*sigh* What would you suggest we do? Move this thread to the member required section? or leave it as it is?

Andaas
01-26-2006, 06:08 PM
It's fine here, but you might want to remove the link, since it'll confuse people.

Kalim
01-26-2006, 06:16 PM
Okay, done. I was just trying to go for the seamless connection between the posts but failed :P

Thanks for pointing that out to me!

Gheltire
01-26-2006, 06:53 PM
I'm puzzled on the dorf...

that visor either needs a Cylon bead goin back and forth (maybe in the shape of a cross!) or it should say things like "Michael, if you get any more hair gel on my interior I'm ejecting you"

Fairplay
01-26-2006, 10:41 PM
so the sets just all look like shit?

Gohm
01-27-2006, 06:19 AM
so the sets just all look like shit?

Looks like :( . Its bug armor, what are you going to do? Although I am partial to helms that allow my beard to show. Haven't seen mine since the lightforge helm (another ugly one). And yes, you can turn off your helm but you shouldn't have to.

Callissa
01-29-2006, 06:09 AM
Yay, and here I thought how more retarded can the look of the new armor be in comparison to the fucking tier 2 set. Bullshit, they just invented a new dimension of fuglyness.

*hug Might set*

Aesetha
02-08-2006, 02:57 PM
So someone posted the graphics for Oracle on Thottbot...

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/7189/screenshot1129pi.jpg

Le sigh. Why couldn't we have had the bug helm and the massive shoulders? Good graphics are wasted on those who can get them.

Ah, well. At least this makes me look less like a priest for PvP.