PDA

View Full Version : I missed you guys

Alagandar
02-15-2006, 11:18 AM
Wow its been a real long time and i apologize for not keeping in touch but life has been throwing me some curveballs and i keep striking out. I hope that everyone is doing great. The progress you guys have made in BWL is A-freaking-mazing!!!!!!:D :D !!!!!!. I just wish i could have been there with you guys. My comp is currently in the shop it suffered a total meltdown [as did i].I hope to be on again within the next couple of weeks. I know i am not a part of the guild anymore but i really hope i can at least keep in touch with you guys and maybe if you need a warrior in the future i could help out. Well thats about it again i am really sorry about not keeping in touch but it hasnt beeen a very good couple months for me. I really do miss you guys and cant wait to see and talk to you guys i havent even seen any of the new stuff from patch 1.9. Well i better get going i can only get on the internet at cafes so i will be checking back in a couple days and i hope you guys arent mad and we can keep in touch from now on.Sorry about the wall of text but i am in a rush. So keep up the good work guys i am proud of the #1 guild on Draenor HOSS!!!!!!.Hope to see you all soon
God bless from Alf

Aindayen
02-15-2006, 04:24 PM
My bleeding eyes.......

Ain

NormetheGnome
02-15-2006, 10:26 PM
What the shit?
Do a fucking barrel roll.

Ktul
02-16-2006, 03:48 PM
Pants < ktul pet pet

<3

Aindayen
02-16-2006, 04:35 PM
Pants < ktul pet pet

<3

You cheated you dirty fucker! Lagged out in Time with 9 of those little earth bastards chasing me around! That one is totally under protest :D

On a side not where the hell is mah rod~

Hope your staying out of jail ktul! :zip:

Ain

Jalynfane
02-17-2006, 04:26 PM
You cheated you dirty fucker! Lagged out in Time with 9 of those little earth bastards chasing me around! That one is totally under protest :D

On a side not where the hell is mah rod~

Hope your staying out of jail ktul! :zip:

Ain

Who has the dorf bear jump pic?

Lonskils
02-18-2006, 02:42 PM
Nallick