PDA

View Full Version : Idea for Sev

Yendii
11-22-2001, 01:07 PM
This rotation is a joke, so how bout trying something else.

We sort of continue the rotation as it exists. If you already have a recorded sev kill this round you don't camp sev. Any guild who hasn't had their turn yet can camp sev. When they take him down the date is recorded and they no longer camp sev untill everyone who wants a shot has one.

If you are caught not reporting a sev kill, or you camp it more than once after your turn (SSs and or logs would be the "proof") you get skipped on the next Rage rotation.

The people who really want/need sev will camp him and kill him when he spawns. I think a lot of spawns are rotting or being "poached" because the guild who is up for him on the rotation isn't watching close enough or doesn't really care about him.

If we adopted my idea, where the rotation stands now VE, NK, TR, DSO and I think T'V wants in on the rotation, would all be looking for the next sev. When each of them gets one kill we blank out the dates and start over.

This would be a new catagory of mob Semi-FFA-Unrotated. Everyone gets a turn, but in no particular order and if you don't play nice you get bumped on ragefire.

Quintall_ML
11-22-2001, 03:30 PM
If the Sev rotation is a joke, it's because those on it are not staying on top of it, or people are stealth killing him, period.

If you want it to work, then start following up with the guilds up for him. If that's not preferable, remember that L`Malla has the ability to kill Hoshkar, a guaranteed week long spawn timer, and yank yourselves off Sev.

Right now, I don't see any guild on it pushing to make sure EJ is watched for him to spawn, and that's why it is so dated and faltering.

Saeadebe
11-23-2001, 08:51 PM
we're watching for him~

:D

Saeadebe
11-23-2001, 08:59 PM
to clarify...

no, we aren't looking to gank Sev out of turn... we're just staying on top of our rotations status!