PDA

View Full Version : I hate my job.

NormetheGnome
03-14-2006, 11:18 AM
Working retail fucking sucks, if you are too ignorant to know your left from right please dont go asking people about electronics. They (I) dont have the infinite fucking patience to try to explain to your chest-thumping self how if you press the fucking POWER button your shit will TURN OFF!

GOD i want to quit this fucking job.

Airinya
03-14-2006, 11:19 AM
It's not healthy to be angry inside...

NormetheGnome
03-14-2006, 01:23 PM
Can you understand the anger? I so wanna move to a larger city, theres so much backwoods ignorant people around here its pathetic. At least in a larger city theres more roads for them to cross, thus upping the chance they will just get hit by a bus on their way to ask/do stupid things that stupid people do.

Vinilaa
03-15-2006, 12:44 PM
At least in a larger city theres more roads for them to cross, thus upping the chance they will just get hit by a bus on their way to ask/do stupid things that stupid people do.

:confused: :computer: :D :o :eek: ;)

VonPenn
03-15-2006, 01:09 PM
Norme,

I know what you mean at times. I lived in Salem, Oregon my entire life until I went to college in Atlanta for 4 years. I wanted to get to a big city but after spending the time I did in Georgia, I came to the conclusion that I'm a small-city person who likes having a larger city (Portland, Seattle, etc.) nearby.

Grass is always greener... ;-)

Corpus Christi? My company owns an Assisted Living Community out there - Garden Estates of Corpus Christi. Any interest in that line of work? ;-)

- VP