PDA

View Full Version : Force of Will

Gwaar
06-13-2006, 11:54 AM
These are final tracks to be used for recording purposes. Basically the drummer listens to them in his headphones to lay the first drum tracks, which is how you start the recording process. Why am I telling you this? Because the production is just not there. This is raw straight from the band house. When it costs 100.00 an hour for studio time you cut corners anyway you can.

I figured since we were forced to put a website up because of management issues I might just go ahead and share this with you. This is by no means close to being finished. Just a little taste if you will.

I hope you enjoy listening to it as much as I did making it.

Jules

http://www.myspace.com/forceofwilltheband

Kirynos
06-20-2006, 09:36 AM
How are things going, Phant?

I miss hearing you in Teamspeak.

:confuse:

Gwaar
06-20-2006, 11:22 AM
Things are going well. Lasgo was supposed to give me the new teamspeak info like foreverago but he never did and I been just busy enough not to bother him about it.

How are you?

Kirynos
06-20-2006, 01:30 PM
doing just fine. Got back from a china trip not long ago.

Gwaar
06-21-2006, 05:14 PM
New song up (settle the score), and you can actually hear the vocals. I wish the vocals would have been louder for GFY. That songs chorus is so catchy (yeah I'm biased =p) , but what do you want for ghetto band house recording.

Vashy
07-04-2006, 10:06 AM
This is great stuff and i like the metallica feeling in them.

Gwaar
07-04-2006, 10:04 PM
Much appreciated Vashy.

We played this past sunday and there are pics up. Check out the first post in the comment section. I'm the guy with the white hat and playing the black dimebag darrell washburn.

Lonskils
07-05-2006, 03:22 AM
can't understand one word your singer is saying/singing/shouting/screaming or whatever, you need to up that mic or something, can hear him just not understand a fucking word he is saying.

Gwaar
07-05-2006, 11:09 AM
Yeah, about the best its going to get untill we get into the studio next week.
Ghetto band room recordings typically arent the best, but it is weird everything else came out ok.

Nallick
07-05-2006, 12:00 PM
ISn't force of Will a priest talent?!

Lasgo
07-05-2006, 12:29 PM
I dont have a TS server anymore >< hi phant !

Sleepie
07-05-2006, 12:31 PM
miss you Gwaar :D

sendain
07-05-2006, 01:12 PM
:note: :note: :note: :note: :note:

Vashy
07-05-2006, 01:17 PM
Gwarr Im not sure but it looks like your lead guitarist right?:D
And holy crap thats an awesome solo, Come out with another song soon lol i like the chorus and the Beat i actually think that this could go really far.

Best of luck with it.

Vashy out

Ktul
07-05-2006, 01:28 PM
Thats good shit~

Gwaar
07-06-2006, 11:04 AM
You guys are too kind!

Nallick, Force of Will came from a mtg card. I really liked the sound and meaning of it.

Lasgo/Sleepie, how come you guys never answered my pm? I miss you guys. Pm me for my new number.

Vashy, yeah i'm the lead guitarist. I believe the song (GFY) your talking about is the only one that the leads are done (i.e I'm done screwing around with it). Thats my typical style though, melodic with tons of arpeggios. I'm so glad you enjoyed it.

Ktul, thanks, and you know steeler fans have good taste in music. Here we go steelers, here we go.

Sleepie
07-06-2006, 03:46 PM
You guys are too kind!

Nallick, Force of Will came from a mtg card. I really liked the sound and meaning of it.

Lasgo/Sleepie, how come you guys never answered my pm? I miss you guys. Pm me for my new number.

Vashy, yeah i'm the lead guitarist. I believe the song (GFY) your talking about is the only one that the leads are done (i.e I'm done screwing around with it). Thats my typical style though, melodic with tons of arpeggios. I'm so glad you enjoyed it.

Ktul, thanks, and you know steeler fans have good taste in music. Here we go steelers, here we go.
LOL cause we just made Andy reset Lasgo's pw the other day! and I thought I did.....but apparently I didnt! Im sorry =( <3 ya lots!

Gwaar
07-13-2006, 09:14 AM
On the off chance that there are actually some people who live in the central florida area who come to these boards, we have made the finals in the local battle of the bands competition. Check out the link, first post in this thread, for more info.

Come out and say hi.

Gemmi
07-13-2006, 10:11 AM
Good luck in the competition :thumbup:

Vashy
07-13-2006, 01:14 PM
He doesnt need luck they already have it in the bag. :D

Pecker slap those other bands with the awsome soloes. :)(sorry if that offended anyone)

Kirynos
07-13-2006, 07:02 PM
omg offended :eek: /chuckle