PDA

View Full Version : Rogue Looking For Group

jabowa
08-03-2006, 06:40 AM
I'm playing wow on off nights from EQ...yes I still play eq! Pravus has been doing quite well in terms of progression on Druzzil Ro :) But they have two nights off of raiding during the week, and only need to maintain around 40% raid attendence to keep full membership, and I have a lot of time on my hands now too. :) Also EQ is increasing their level cap to 75 soon(12th expansion coming out in sept), and I really dont know if I will be able to deal with another grind like that.

Anyways, back to off nights...I have my rogue to 45, and would like to push him to 60, but the guild I was in while I leveled transferred off to another server(Sever split to Rexxar). So I'm now guildless and soloing is such a drag :). I really really dont want to join another guild that invites just anyone. It just caused all kinds of problems.

I know Aindayen and Constance have alts around my level :) and I'm sure others do too :)...hehe, trying to sneak my way around Marudon the other day with Deezy turned out be a bit disasterous...I will now keep flash powder on me at all times, I promise!

Just posting here, because well, talking to everyone in game at the same time is really really hard to do, and are all in Hoss...I think I had a couple miss tells at one point...I really hope I didnt :)

Anyways, if any of you guys are bored, dont want to pvp and wish to have a gimp rogue around to kill stuff, let me know :)

Laters!
Jabowa

Aindayen
08-03-2006, 06:46 AM
I'll power lvl you when we aren't raiding Jab ;)

My rogue is lvl 38 I believe so a bit low to group with you.

EQ is going to lvl 75, oh my...

Ain

jabowa
08-03-2006, 07:43 AM
yeha, you're telling me. It's still a good game, I love playing, but another 5 levels is something that I dont think I could stomach.

bards are parsing 500 dps now :/

Aindayen
08-09-2006, 02:38 PM
bards are parsing 500 dps now :/

How much is a wizard tossing out? Gemmi was telling me her mage had like 13k hps lol

Ain

jabowa
08-10-2006, 08:26 AM
ummm,

http://www.pravusmortis.com/forums/files/amv080506_193.jpg

Bandeko = wiz
Cenamen = wiz
Kealie = rog
Vexxius = wiz
Geeman = wiz
Fatuus = bezerker

jabowa
08-10-2006, 08:29 AM
oh, and I hit 48 last night., so one week 3 levels, not bad :)

Going to push for 50 for saturday hopefully

Kirynos
08-11-2006, 08:49 AM
If you are on, and need a grinding partner, let me know. I can help push you through some quests.

:confuse:

jabowa
08-12-2006, 03:17 PM
I'll be on all day tomorrow, getting close to 50 now :)

jabowa
08-15-2006, 08:13 AM
oh, if anyone finds any of the following, let me know, I'll buy it off you

Jasper Link of Fire or Nature Resistence
Jungle Necklace of Fire or Nature Resistence
Adventurer's {Slot} of Fire or Nature Resistence

It would be most appreciated! :D

ps. Also looking for Mighty and Supreme Armor of Fire or Nature Resistence too :)